Also at give a little extra length if you have a battery att is a bit too short for your MOD.
The magnet is very strong and be a really good contact.
Be careful about Using it in oak ProVari, where you will have real problems in getting it out again.
WARNING: Magnets are DANGEROUS ITEMS if swallowed. Children, especially, can be in serious danger if they ingest them, therefore magnets should ALWAYS be kept out of reach of children. If you know/suspect that you or others have swallowed one or more magnets seek medical help immediately.
Magnets are NOT toys!