eGO-C upgrade is an upgraded battery, which means that it can alternate between constant 3.3V and 3.6–4.15V, depending on the amount of power left in the battery. CONSTANT or POWER
In addition, the light in the button indicates how much power is left in your battery.
Change from CONSTANT to POWER setting:
1. Press the button five times in quick succession (within three seconds) to activate the protection setting.
2. Press and hold the button for 6–7 seconds until the light in the button turns dark yellow.
3. Press the button five times within three seconds to return the batteries to POWER setting.
Change from POWER to CONSTANT:
1. Press the button five times in rapid succession – it will turn dark yellow.
2. Press and hold the button for 6–7 seconds until the button flashes white
3. Press the button five times again and the battery is back on CONSTANT setting.
This is what you call a manual battery, which is switched on and off when you press the button five times in rapid succession.
When you want to vape, you must make sure that the battery is switched on and that the button light comes on when you press it. Each time you want to vape, hold down the button while drawing.
Colour: white rubber coating
Battery: 650 mAh
Charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
You can use the battery for the CE4 tank system (also ego-C) and most other mizers with Ego/Ego-T/510 thread.
The button indicates how much power is left in your battery.