Vision Spinner 2 1600mAh VV Battery
The Spinner II battery from Vision is now in stock, the Spinner battery is a very popular battery that is super easy to use, have variable voltage and with its 1600mAh will give you plenty of vaping time.
- Different color options.
- Capacity: 1600mAh.
- 510 & eGo compatible connection.
- The battery is turned On/Off by pressing the button five times.
- Variable voltage ranges from 3.3 to 4.8V.
- Vision's Spinner II displays three colours from the button to indicate the battery usage level:
- White: 60 - 100% battery remaining.
- Blue: 30 - 60% battery remaining.
- Orange: 0 - 30% battery remaining. (charging required)
- The button flashes fifteen times in mixed colours to indicate that there is no power left in the battery and it can no longer function without being properly charge.
- 8 second cut off.
- built in protection.
- Charges through the eGo/510 connector, charger not included.
- The battery can be charged with 420mAh.
- Size: Diameter: approx. 16.5mm, length: 124.5 mm.
Vision Spinner II is an elegant battery with 1600mAh. This will please the huge fanbase of the Vision Spinner batteries. This is also for you who wish to start with Variable Voltage vaping in a simple and elegant way.
The Spinner II have a nicely made patterned surface and a nice fire button. The Spinner batteries don't have a sloping top as other eGo batteries, but still have the 510 and eGo threading.
If you don't know the Spinner batteries, you must know that they have always been known and much sought after since the arrival of Visions first batteries.
Vision calls their Variable Voltage batteries for Spinners. This refers to the dial at the bottom of the battery which you have to "spin" to either increase or decrease the Voltage. This gives you the option to choose how much power you want, but also adjust the power to the atomiser you use.
Easy and simple setting of power:
No fuss, just turn the dial at the bottom of the battery to set the power of your vape.
Same power all the time:
This battery will keep putting out your set Voltage until flat, so no more downward power and loss of vapor as the battery depletes.
Please be aware not to twist the spinner adjustment ring to go below the 3.3v and above the 4.8v as it may damage the battery if being twisted forcefully.
No customer reviews for the moment.