Vaporesso Swag 80W MOD + NRG Mini Tank Kit
Use 1x18650 (Battery not inclluded)
Vape-guru's Vaporesso presents Swag 80W Kit, set of Swag Mod and the NRG SE Mini tank.
As the name implies you get an 80W of power at your fingertips besides advanced features like Temperature Control (TC) etc.
On top of the Mod is the excellent NRG SE Mini subohm tank that will match the performance of the Mod.
- Swag Mod:
- Variable Wattage from 5W - 80W, in, 1 Watt increments.
- Temperature control: 100° - 315°C / 200° - 600°F.
- Use nickel, titanium or stainless steel wire in TC Mode.
- Self-adjusting stainless steel 510 connection.
- Size Mod - W: 25.3mm x L: 47.9mm x H: 74.8mm.
- NRG SE Mini Tank:
- Capacity 2ml.
- Easy top-fill.
- Size Tank: Diameter 22mm, height 46mm.
If you feel the Swag, this set is perfect for you.
Swag have a single 18650 battery set-up in a nice small and ergonomic box.
- Material: Stainless steel with IML (In-Molded Labeling sprayed on aluminium) sides.
- Variable Wattage: 5-80W, in 1.0W increments.
- Temperature Control: 100° - 315°C / 200° - 600°F in 10° increments.
- Resistance in Watt- and TC mode: 0.05 - 5.0 Ohm.
- Press the small Mode-button to switch between Watt and the different TC-modes.
- Press and hold Down and Fire to access System Settings.
- Adjust the System Settings by pressing the Mode button.
- Lock your Ohm in TC Mode by pressing Down and Mode button, a padlock is shown on the display.
- Well lid 0.91"OLED screen.
- 5 click on/off.
- Self-adjusting stainless steel 510 connection.
- 10 second cut off.
- High temperature protection.
- Atomizer short circuit protection.
- Low Voltage battery protection.
- Uses one 18650 flat top battery. (Sold separately)
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Size - W: 25.3mm x L: 47.9mm x H: 74.8mm.
NRG Se Mini Features:
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Pyrex glass tank tube.
- Liquid capacity: Approx. 2ml.
- Easy top fill.
- Wide bore Delrin drip tip.
- 510 connection.
- AFC (Air Flow Control): Two large and fully adjustable air slots.
- 100% organic Japanese cotton.
- NRG GT 2: Single coil setup on 0.4 Ohm. (40W-80W)
- Size: diameter 22mm, height 46mm.
The Swag Mod:
The Swag 80W mod is a solid construction made from steel and aluminium. The sides have a special IML (In-Molded Labeling sprayed on aluminium) coating that is incredible durable and makes the screen clear to see.
The Mod has a stainless steel spring loaded 510 connection that will ensure that almost any tank up to 23mm in diameter will sit flush on the Mod.
The large 0.91" OLED screen will keep you informed about the battery status, the Ohm of your coil, your Volts and your Watt/TC settings.
Underneath the OLED screen is the Mode button located, this Mode button lets you change between Watt, Bypass, Ni, Ti and SS316 Mode., on the side of the mod you will find the adjustments buttons.
Watt or Temperature:
The Swag 80W can be used in Wattage, Bypass or Temperature Control (TC) mode.
When using Watt mode, you can go from 5 - 80W and down to 0.05 Ohm, you can use it for any kind of vaping, even if you prefer "a civilized vape" on lower Watts and higher Ohms.
Bypass Mode works like a Mechanical Mod where the battery fires everything it has all the time and the output then falls as the batteries discharge. (Note that you still get the safety features from the chip!
In TC mode you can use nickel Ni200, titanium Ti or Stainless Steel SS316 coils in the range 100° - 315°C / 200° - 600°F.
You can adjust the Watts in TC Mode, the default wattage will be 60 Watts.
Remember to lock your Ohm when vaping in TC mode.
You do this by pressing and holding Down and Mode together. You will then see the Ohm sign on the screen change to a padlock.
Your coil must be at room temperature when you lock it.
The Swag 80W has 3 power modes: Soft, Norm and Hard.
This allow you to set the power for the first 1.5 second when you press Fire.
After that the power returns to the regular Watt setting.
If you are a true vape-geek you can even set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
That's pretty hard core.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve on the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The Swag 80W have all the safety features you need for vaping safe at all times and at all Watts.
Batteries and charging/update Firmware:
You need one 18650 flat top battery to run Swag 80W. (Battery sold separately).
You change the battery by unscrewing the "top" next to the 510 connection. Remember that the battery goes in plus first.
You can of course charge the batteries in an external charger as well. Even though we always recommend you charge batteries in an external charger.
The Mini USB port can also be used for updating the Firmware.
The NRG SE Mini tank:
The NRG is a full-blooded subohm tank that will take you into low Ohm territory without even breaking a sweat.
The tank is made from stainless steel and pyrex glass and has a small Delrin disk at the bottom. This ensures that heat from the tank does not reach the Mod. It has a diameter of approx. 23mm and a length of approx. 47mm.
Liquid and AFC:
The NRG tank is filled from the top which is by far the best and easiest way to fill your tank.
Find the arrow at the top of the tank and push the top until you see the fill hole in the white insulator piece.
The tank tube is made from strong pyrex glass, so there is no risk of ruining the tank by using the wrong liquid.
It will hold approx.2 ml of e-juice.
The airflow is appropriately massive for a muscle tank like this, a can be adjusted to your preference. You will get a surprisingly smooth pull from the two large air holes at the bottom of the tank.
The drip tip is a wide bore and made from Delrin to avoid heat on your lips.
It has a spit-back protection which is quite useful when vaping at high Watt's.
Note: You cannot use a standard 510 drip tip on this tank!
The replaceable coils for the NRG tank is both strong an capable and will give you a really good performance.
The NRG GT 2 coil features a Single vertical wire set-up and has an Ohm of 0.4 Ohm.
The vertical wire design allows for huge juice holes that will ensure a fantastic taste as well as a massive vapour production.
It will perform between 40 - 80 Watts.
Both coils, obviously, use 100% organic Japanese cotton as wick.
Important: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.