Eleaf iKonn 220 BoksMOD + Ello Kit
Uses 2 x 18650 batteries (Not included)
The IKonn 220W kit from Eleaf is designed to give you the ultimate experience, this is not only because of the great HW coils that Ello uses but also due to the IKonn mod that have lots of features and power like a horse.
- Variable Watt: 1 - 220W.
- Temperature control in: Ni200, Ti, SS and TCR.
- Max 50Amp output.
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries. (There are no batteries included in this kit))
- Capacity approx. 2ml of e-liquid.
- Uses the great HW coils.
IKonn 220W and the Ello Mini tank that you get here as a kit will blow you away, not only will you get a power mod but on top of that you also get a high preformance subohm tank.
- Variable Watt from 1 - 220W.
- In Wattage mode you can use coils between 0.1 to 3.5 Ohm
- Temperatur Control (TC): 100 - 315°C / 200 - 600°F.
- In TC the resistance range is from 0.05 to 1.5 Ohm.
- Different modes: Watt and Bypass mode, Ni200, Titanium and Stainless Steel in TC mode and the ability to adjust the TCR value in M1, M2 and M3.
- To lock your resistance in TC mode, press Up and Fire buttons at the same time.
- Spring loaded 510 connection.
- 0.91" OLED screen.
- 5 Clicks On/Off.
- 3 Clicks to change modes.
- Stealth-funktion On/Off by pressing Fire and Down buttons at the same time.
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries with atleast 25 Amp. (Sold seperately)
- Micro-USB port for firmwaren upgrade and charging the batteries, NOTE: we always recommend to charge the batteries in an external charger and not to charge them inside the mod.
- Temprature alarm function.
- Temperature protection.
- 10 second cut off protection.
- Atomiser short circuit protection. The screen will show ''Atomizer short''.
- Low voltage protection.
- Low power alert.
- Size: 28mm x 44mm x 85.3mm.
- Made from Stainless Steel and pyrex glass.
- 510 drip tip compatible. 510 drip tip provided.
- 510 connection.
- Tank capacity: 2ml.
- Easy top-fill: Push the top cap back to access the fill hole.
- AFC (Air Flow Control).
- HW Coils is used in this tank.
- Size: 22mm x ca. 48mm.
Design and operation:
The design is new from Eleaf, but then again well-known from other mods on the market, and as always from Eleaf we get nice round lines and a fantastic ergonomic grip.
On the front of IKonn you will find a 0.91" OLED screen, the adjustment buttons and the Micro-USB port, Eleaf have made a hidden Fire button on the side of the mod as you might know from some Smok products.
The IKonn uses a dual 18650 battery setup that will let you vape from 1 - 220W. You must use flat top batteries and they should be at least 25Amp.
You change the battery by opening the battery hinge at the bottom of the mod, always be sure to put the batteries in the correct way.
You turn the IKonn On and Off by pressing Fire 5 times. When the IKonn is Off, you can rotate the screen by pressing and holding Plus and Minus.
When the IKonn is on, press and hold Fire and Minus to turn Stealth-mode On or Off.
The different modes:
The IKonn offers three ways to vape: Normal Wattage Mode, Temperature Control (TC) Mode and Bypass Mode where it functions like a Mech Mod.
In Wattage and Bypass mode you can use resistances between 0.1 - 3.5Ohm.
Actually the IKonn has 8 Modes. This is because it has 6 different TC Modes: Ni200, Ti, SS, M1, M2 and M3.
The 6 different TC Modes allows you to use different wires for your coils. Basically you can choose between:
Ni (nickel), Ti (titanium), SS (stainless steel).
The last three Modes: M1 M2 and M3 are so called TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) that allows you to adjust the coefficient of your wire with absolute precision. So if you feel that the fixed Modes doesn't quite hit the spot, this will allow you to get exactly the settings that are right for your set-up.
You can vape between 100 - 315°C / 200 - 600°F and from 0.05 - 1.5 Ohm, so you have every chance to find the perfect vape for you.
In TC mode you can set your Watts by pressing Fire 4 times and now you have the option to change you Watt's.
Remember to lock your Ohm in TC mode as the chip needs a reference to determine the temperature of your coil.
You lock the Ohm by pressing and holding Fire and Up. The Ohm sign on the display will then switch to a padlock.
Batteries and Firmware:
You can charge the batteries inside the IKonn by using the Micro-USB port at the bottom. However, we always recommend that you charge the batteries in an external charger when possible.
It is very important that you: Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 25 Amp) make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit). Only to use them together and at the same time. Charge them together and for the same time.
The batteries have to be Flat Top.
you can update the Firmware of the chip through the Micro-USB port as well. That way you'll always have access to the latest features and updates.
The Ello Mini tank is a rock solid tank made from Stainless Steel, and have a pyrex glas tank that will hold approx. 2 ml of e-juice.
Eleaf HW coils is used for the tank, they will give you a flavourful vape, with a good amount of vapor.
The drip tip is a standard 510 tip so you can use any 510 tips on the tank. Ello Mini can be taken fully apart for cleaning and maintenance
This tank will give you a flavourful and plentiful vape!
Filling the tank:
You fill the tank from the top: Find the spot marked "open" and push the top cap back. You can now access the fill hole.
Simply push the cap back to close off the tank and you're ready to vape on.
The Ello Mini has an simple AFC that will allow you to adjust the pull exactly to your liking.