Joyetech eGo AIO Quick Start Kit
The guys from Joyetech know just about everything there is to know about vaping and vapers.
The AIO (All In One) is their answer to the needs and dreams of both newcomers and veteran vapers alike.
It's simply all-in-one vaping pleasure!
Oh! And it's childproof too!
- 1500mAh battery.
- Built-in tank will hold 2 ml of juice.
- Nice AFC (Air Flow Control) to give exactly the pull you want.
- LED lights inside the tank if you want it.
- TPD Approved - EC ID: 00746-16-14420
The AIO from Joyetech is a powerful tank and a powerful battery fused together into one sleek unit. Joyetech is no stranger to the concept as they have already done it with the zippo-shaped eGrip.
However, this baby has a more traditional stick-shape that a lot of people love and prefer.
It is not all looks though. The AIO has serious features and a lot of power.
eGo AIO Features:
- Constructed from stainless steel.
- Childproof topcap.
- Operating voltage 3.3V - 3.9V.
- Pass through capability (once the battery has a small charge it can be used whilst charging).
- 5 click on / off function.
- 1500mAh battery capacity.
- Low voltage warning. (When the battery power reaches 3.3V it will turn off automatically and indicated by a flashing LED light.)
- Short circuit protection.
- Battery display function.
When battery is full the LED will be bright and constant.
As you use the battery the LED will start flashing at an increasing speed as the battery drains.
- Tank has an innovative cup-design that ensures no leaking.
- Tank capacity: 2 ml.
- Pyrex glas tube.
- 510 drip tip compatible (comes with two drip tips).
- Adjustable AFC at the top of the tank.
- Uses replacable Cubis BF atomizer coils.
- Diameter: 19mm, length: 118mm.
The tank build into the AIO is a Cubis. A brilliant tank with a no-leak "cup-design" design and strong performance.
You get two BF SS316 0.6Ohm stainless steel coils with it. These make it perfect for pleasant and strong mouth-to-lung vaping. If you prefer direct lung inhalation you can use other Cubis coils with a lower Ohm as these will all fit in the AIO.
Filling the AIO is easy: Simply unscrew the top, fill it up to the mark MAX and screw the top back on.
The AIO features a childproof top which means that you have to press down on it when you want to unscrew it and press it again when you screw the last bit back on.
You'll recognize the system from other childproof lids etc. and it is a nice way to have piece of mind even with little folks around.
*NOTE - All products containing nicotine should be kept out of reach of children.
The battery is a storng 1500 mAh that will give you a nice long vape-time.
It delivers 3.9 Volts when fully charge and gradually drops to 3.3 Volts when used. When it reaches 3.3 Volt it will switch off but is of course easily recharged with the USB-cable provided.
The battery has a built-in dual circuit for maximum battery protection.
You switch the AIO on by pressing Fire 5 times and turn it back off the same way.
A small but cool gimmick is that if you press and hold AIO when it is turned off you can change between 5 different colours to light up your tank when you vape. Pure bling...and we love it!
The AFC on the AIO is nicely hidden away inside the top.
The air is led through a center tube, down through your coil and up through the drip tip. A complex but very efficient design that ensures brilliant airflow, the basis for a brilliant, strong and tasty vape!
So you see: The Joyetech AIO is much more than just a stick.
Whether you are a curious newbie that want to start out the best way possible or a seasoned vape-veteran with leather on your tounge, the AIO is an All-In-One experience not to be missed!