Aspire Zelos 50W Kit
Aspire is always working on new products, and they now present Zelos 2.0 Kit, where you get the new Nautilus 2S tank and Zelos 2.0 Mod.
It is hard to imagine it was possible, BUT, Aspire have made the legendary Nautilus tank even better.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a really nice and well performing start kit, or just a new set.
- Zelos 2.0:
- From: 1 - 50Watts.
- Compact design, with a 2500mAh battery inside.
- Temperature control 100-315°C / 200-600°F.
- Can use Nickel, Stainless Steel and Titanium modes in temperature control.
- Nautilus 2S:
- Easy new designed top fill.
- Juice capacity: 2ml.
the Zelos 2.0 Kit have everything you need when you receive it: Tank, Mod and battery.
The only thing you need to do is to charge the battery, and fill the tank with your favourite e-liquid.
Zelos 2.0 Mod:
- Made of: Stål og aluminium.
- Variabel Watts: 1W - 50W.
- Variabel Volts: 0.5V - 8V.
- In VW and VV mode you can use atomizers from 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm.
- In Bypass mode you can use atomizers from 0.2 - 3.5 Ohm.
- Temperature control 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Have Nickel, Stainless Steel and Titanium modes in temperature control.
- In temperature control you can use atomizers from 0.1 - 1.0 Ohm.
- Integrated 2500mAh battery.
- Charge through Micro-USB port, can be charged with 1Amp.
- 5 klicks on Fire to turn Zelos On.
- When Zelos 2.0 is on you can klick 5 times on fire to lock and unlock it, if you want to turn Zelos 2.0 off, you need to hold fire for 3 seconds when it is locked.
- Hold Up and Down buttons to change mode.
- 3 fast klicks on Fire to turn stealth mode On and Off.
- 0.69" OLED screen.
- 10 seconds cutoff.
- Low Ohm protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Overheating protection of the chip.
- Size: 23mm x 38mm x 79mm.
Nautilus 2S tank:
- Made from Stainless Steel.
- Large juice-windows on the side.
- New designed easy top-fill.
- Juice capacity: Approx. 2ml.
- Standard 510 connection.
- Adjustable AFC (Air Flow Control) at the bottom of the tank.
- You get 2 coils with the tank, 1 x 0.4Ohm (23-28W), 1 x 1.8Ohm (10-14W) (installed in the tank)
- Both coils have a horizontal wire design with 100% organic Japanese cotton wick.
- Dimensions: 23mm x 61mm.
- You can use BVC, BDC and TSC (Temperature Sensing Coil) Nautilus coils.
Zelos 2.0 moddet:
With Aspire's new Zelos 2.0 mod, the style is set, ergonomic, small and packed with features.
Zelos 2.0 have a nice and easy menu system, where you press Up and Down buttons to change mode, when you are on the mode you want to use press Up and down again and you are done.
You can choose between Watt, Volt, Bypass and Temperature Control modes, and from 1 - 50Watts, 0.5 - 8Volts and from 0.5 - 8V and 100-315°C / 200-600°F.
Aspire have integrated a 2500mAh battery in Zelos 2.0, this will ensure you get a fair amount of vaping time, the battery is charged through the Micro-USB port located on the front of the mod.
Watt, Volt, Bypass or Temperature:
In Watt-mode Aspire Zelos can go from 1 to 50Watt, in Volt-mode you can adjust from 0.5 to 8 Volt and between 0.1 and 3 Ohm in both modes.
Besides Watt and Volt mode you have Bypass, where Zelos works more or less like an unregulated/mech mod, and all the power from the battery is going to your coil. In Bypass mode you can use atomizere from 0.2 and up to 3.5 Ohm, remember that in Bypass mode the power reduces when the battery drains.
Zelos also have TC mode, and you can adjust between 100-315°C / 200-600°F and from 0.1 to 1 Ohm, Aspire have made so you of course can adjust the Wattage when running in TC.
To adjust the wattage in TC mode, you need to press Fire and Down button at the same time, then the display will change to Wattage and you can adjust it as you like to suite your vaping style.
Nautilus 2S tank:
When you look at the Nautilus 2S tank, it looks a bit like the last Nautilus tank from Aspire, but there are new features and improvements hidden inside.
The tank have a capacity of approx. 2ml e-liquid, Aspire have designed a new filling system, you have to loosen the top of the tank by unscrwing it,
when the top is loose, you need to find the dropper mark on the side of the tank, then push on the top part you just loosened, it will slide back, and you can see the filling port.
You need to use a bottle with a long dropper nose as the sealing is made as a self closing system. When you have filled the tank, slide the top back in to place, tighten the top part, then you are ready to vape again.
The way you change the coil have also been redesigned, because of the childproof system they have implemented.
To change the coil you need to unscrew the bottom of the tank, then you see the coil housing, you push on the knurled metal pice and turn, then the coil housing will come off and you can change the coil to what ever you preferre, then simply reverse the steps to assemble the tank again.
The Nautilus 2S is yet again a update of a tank that was brilliant to begin with.