Aspire Nautilus Mini BDC/BVC Airflow Glassomizer
Just as nice as its big brother but fittet for use on ecigs and mods with a smaller diameter.
And with the new fantastic BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) atomiser heads.
Just when you thought it couldn't get better - it just did.
- With improved AFC (Air Flow Control) ring offering 4 different air draw options.
- With the new vertical coils the Mini Nautilus is one of the best in its class when it comes to vapour and taste.
If you like cartomiser tanks then you have found a replacement. If you do not like cartomiser tanks then you have found what is optimally.
The new technology in atimisers have arrived. The BDC Nautilus atomisers have always been praised but now their replacements have entered the arena, and they are supplied with this version:
Aspire Nautilus BVC atomisers is designet to last longer, and give clean taste and more vapour for a longer time.
BVC = Bottom Vertical Coil.
The coil is vertical and there is only one compared to the Nautilus BDC that have 2 coils.
You can use Nautilus BDC atomiser heads.
- Constructed from Stainless steel.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- 2ml Juice capacity.
- Adjustable Air Flow Control.
- New Bottom Vertical Coil technology.
- 510 threading.
- Replaceable 510 mouthpiece (included).
- Approx 19mm diameter and 49mm tall (without mouthpiece).
- Compatible with the original Nautilus BDC atomiser heads.
- Glue free and can be fully stripped down for cleaning.
This Mini Nautilus will look great on almost any mod. On ecigs that have Ego threading you use the supplied cone to hide the threading.
Review of the tank: <-- look here