Predator 228 TC MOD
Wismec Sinuous Predator 228 TC MOD
Uses 2x18650 batteries (Not included)
The Wismec Sinuous Predator 228 box is ergonomical, filled with power, features and a huge screen that will keep you informed about everything except next weeks lottery numbers. The mod is designed by Sinuous Designs from the USA and produced by Wismec.
- 6-220 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose from kanthal, nickel, titanium or stainless steel-mode.
- Uses two 18650 flat top battery of at least 30Amp. (Sold separately)
- Size: 86.7mm x 43,6mm x 29mm.
Sinuous Predator is capable of delivering up to 228Watts due to its dual 18650 battery setup, but you can of course also use it with low wattage and enjoy long vape time, it is all up to you and what you desire.
- Quality construction from Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Springloaded goldplated 510 connection.
- Large and clear OLED screen on the side of the box.
- Uses two 18650 flat top battery (not included) of 30Amp or more.
- The Micro-USB port is goldplated and used for both charging the batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware. The batteries can be charged at lightning speed with a massive 2Amp.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 228W.
- Min/max Ohm with use of normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm with use of Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium or SS Stainless steel coil "Temperature control" from 0.05 - 1.5 Ohm.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Farenheit/Celcius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- Max output: 50 Amp.
- Volt output: 0.5 - 9 Volt.
- 10 second cut-off.
- 5 click on/off.
- Lock your Watts: hold down Up and Down.
- Press Fire 3 times quickly and then Up to switch mode between Watt, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCRM1/M2/M3 (TCR memory slots).
- Adjust Wattage in TC Mode: Press Fire 3 times and then Down until the W blinks on the screen. You can the adjust your Watts.
- To lock the Ohm in TC Mode: Press Fire 3 times and then Down until the Ohm sign blinks on the screen. Then prees Up and a small padlock will show on the screen. The Ohm is now locked.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 86.7mm x 43.6mm x 29mm.
The Sinuous Predator Mod:
The Firebutton on the Sinuous Predator Mod is "hidden": You simply press the side on the Mod to fire.
The ergonomical design is nice to hold.
The large OLED screen on the side of the Mod will give you every info possible about your vape: Battery status for each individual battery, Ohm, Voltage, Amp, how hot your coil is and not least a puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits. Heck you can even see how long the last puff was!
Some might think it's info-overload but that's the way of the vape in the Information society my friends.
The Sinuous Predator will go from 1 - 228W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm and should satisfy even a hardcore subohm-warrior.
You also get a pre-heat option that will heat up your wire quicker by starting up at a higher Watt than it is set for, every time you press Fire.
To adjust the pre-heat feature: Press and hold Fire and Up and then press Up once more. This lets you access the Menu where you can set the pre-heat.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 1.5 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
When vaping with Temperature Control it is important to lock your Ohm:
Press Fire 3 times and then Down until the Ohm sign blinks on the screen. Then prees Up and a small padlock will show on the screen. The Ohm is now locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
That's pretty hardcore.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve on the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
Batteries and construction:
The Sinuous Predator is a solid construction in steel and stainless steel and has a nice goldplated and springloaded 510 connection that will allow most tanks to sit flush on the Mod.
On the front is the Micro-USB port you use for both updating the Firmware and for charging your batteries in the Mod.
The port is goldplated and will allow you to charge with a massive 2Amp (very fast charging).
The Sinuous Predator has a balance charging system that ensures that your batteries are charged 100% identical.
The Sinuous Predator uses two 18650 flat top batteries. There are no batteries included in this kit.
It is recommended to use batteries of 30Amps or more.
You take out the batteries by pressing the small button at the bottom back. The battery lid will then open.
It is very imortant that you:
Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp)
Make sure they are identical (samen brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time.
Charge them together and for the same time.
The batteries have to be Flat Top.
The menu of the Sinuous Predator Mod is quite extensive so it is a good idea to read the user manual thoroughly.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by 3 clicks on the Firebutton and then use the Plus and Minus buttons to navigate. (see video an extensive explanation).