2100mAh Reuleaux RXmini TC MOD Kit 80W
2100mAh Reuleaux RXmini Single TC MOD
Most vapers know the Reuleaux series of Mods by Wismec.
This is a new, highly compact version, the Reuleaux RX Mini.
The Mini has the screen and the menu-system of the RX200S and even though it is tiny it still packs a punch of 80W.
Any RX-fan will not be dissapointed!
- Variable Watt from 1W - 80W (0.1 increments).
- Built-in 2100mAh battery.
- Upgradable firmware via Micro-USB.
- Size - H: 58 mm, L: 44.5mm, W: 35.5mm.
Wismec/Joyetech and the designer Jay Bo have joined forces to bring you this mod.
The RX Mini is identical to the RX200S except for the (very) reduced size, a bit fewer Watts and the built-in 2100mAh battery.
Rx Mini features:
- Solid steel construction.
- Gold plated springloaded 510 centerpole.
- Chip: Wismec/Joyetech RX200.
- Firmware update via Micro-USB.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 80W (0.1 increments).
- Will run resistances of:
- 0.05 Ohm - 1.5 Ohm in Temperature mode.
- 0.1 Ohm - 3.5 Ohm in Wattage mode.
- Temperature Control using Ni200, Titanium and Stainless Steel wire/coils.
- Temperature: 100°-300°C (200°-600°F)
- Built-in 2100 mAh battery.
- Max output: 25A
- Mod can be re-set if an upgrade fails. Press Up and use a needle to press the small button approx 4mm below the Up button. This will re-set the Mod and you can then try to update again or simply use the Firmware that came with the Mod.
- Micro USB upgrade and charging socket.
- Passthrough: "Vape while charging".
- 10 seconds cut-off.
- 5 Click on/off.
- Lock the Wattage: Hold "Up" and "Down" buttons.
- Three clicks on Fire and then "Up" to switch between Watt, TC-Ni, TC-Ti og TC-SS.
- Adjust the Wattage in TC mode: Press Fire three times and then "Down" until the "W" blinks on the screen. Then you can adjust the Watts.
- Lock the Ohm in TC-Mode by pressing Fire 3 times and then "Down" until the the Ohm-sign blinks on the screen. Then press "Up" and a padlock sign is shown on the display.
- Low Ohm protection.
- Electronics overheat protection.
- 0.96" OLED display showing: Ohm, Volt/Watt/Temperature and battery level.
- Size - H: 58 mm, L: 44.5mm, W: 35.5mm.
A compact beauty:
The design of the RX Mini is in line with the rest of the RX Mods. It's a triangle yet not a triangle.
If you are familiar with the Reuleaux RX200 and/or the RX200S you will understand exactly what we mean.
The real difference is the size. The RX Mini is truly tiny with a height of a mere 58mm.
The Reux Mini tank complements it but you can use any tank with a diameter of up to 22mm.
As a true treat Wismec have put a piece of real, black leather on the cover.
If you don't like black, you can change the colour to brown. You get a spare piece of self adhesive leather with the set.
Reuleaux RX Mini has a built-in 2100mAh battery that will give you a long vape-time. It is charged via the Micro-USB socket and can be charged with a massive 1 Amp. This means quick re-charging.
If it's still not quick enough you can even vape-while-charging.
The Rx Mini will take you up to 80W in Wattage mode but is also for Temperature Controlled (TC) vaping.
It has designated settings for Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel wire/coils and you switch between the modes by pressing Fire 3 times rapidly and then "Up".
This will take you through Watt, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCRM1/M2/M3* mode.
When vaping in TC mode it is pivitol to lock your Ohm. This has to be done at room temperature.
You lock the Ohm by pressing Fire 3 times and then "Down" until the the Ohm-sign blinks on the screen. Then press "Up" and a padlock sign is shown on the display.
Your Ohm is now locked and you are ready for TC-vaping.
The current Watt or TC setting can be locked by pressing "Up" and "Down" simultaneously.
So this box has a lot of features, but even if something new and hot is invented the day after you bought it, your luck will still hold.
The firmware on the Rx Mini can be updated via the Micro-USB cable provided.
Wismec have added a feature that will let you reverse to the original firmware if an update crash for you.
Press Up and use a needle to press the small button approx 4mm below the Up button. This will re-set the Mod and you can then try to update again or simply use the Firmware that came with the Mod.
The Rx Mini has a springloaded 510 centrepole that will ensure that almost any tank will fit flush on your box.
The Firebutton and "Up/Down" keys are well placed and the bright 0.96" OLED screen will tell you all you need to know.
It's up to you if you want a traditional battery indicator or prefer to get the info shown as percentages.
You can also choose to have your Amp showing or what about a puff-counter that will let you track your vaping-habits during the day.
Information is king!
The Reuleaux RX Mini has every safety feature available today:
Short circuit protection, low resistance protection and temperature protection.
So don't worry: You will stay safe!