Smoktech - 2300mAh X-Priv Baby 80W TC Box MOD
2300mAh X-Priv Baby 80W TC Box MOD
The Smok's X-Priv Baby Mod is a compact little mod, that gives you an integrated battery with 2300mAh, a large 2" High-Definition colour screen and the ability to deliver 80W of power.
- Large and bright 2" High-Definition colour screen.
- 1-80 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose from kanthal, nickel, titanium or stainless steel-mode.
- Integrated 2300mAh battery.
- Size: 68mm x 47mm x 29mm.
From a design perspective, the X-Priv Baby looks very similar to its larger predecessor, the X-Priv Mod. But, with dimensions of 68mm x 46mm x 29mm, it is much smaller, lighter and very portable.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring loaded gold plated 510 connection.
- Large and bright 2" colour screen.
- Integrated 2300mAh battery.
- Micro-USB port used for charging the batteri in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Min/max Ohm when using normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm when using Ni200 (Nickel), Ti (Titanium) or SS (Stainless Steel) coil "Temperature Control” from 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 80W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 click to turn X-Priv Baby On.
- 3 click to lock the Mod.
- 5 click to access the menu.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 68m x 47mm x 29mm.
The X-Priv Baby Mod:
On the side you will find the fire button, and it is the same well-known design Smok have used many times before, and under the screen you find the two adjustments buttons.
The X-Priv Baby have the large 2" High Definition colour screen, that you might know from the X-Priv mod. The screen gives you all relevant information about your vape like:
Battery status for the battery, Wattage/Temperature, Ohm, Voltage and A puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits.
X-Priv Baby is made of steel and Stainless Steel and has a gold plated 510 connection pole that is spring loaded and ensures both excellent conductivity and that almost tank sits flush on the box.
At the bottom of the Mod, you'll find a Micro-USB port that is used to charge the big 2300mAh battery, you can charge the battery with 1Amp. The Micro-USB port is also used for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
Watt and TC:
The X-Priv Baby will go from 1 - 80W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and pressed Fire. The X-Priv Baby will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The X-Priv Baby has 5 power modes in both Wattage and TC mode: Max, Hard, Min, Soft and Norm.
The menu in the X-Priv Baby is easy to understand, however, it is a good idea to read the user manual thoroughly.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by pressing the fire button 3 times.
On top of this, the X-Priv Baby has all the safety features you could ever wish for.