SMOK - X-Priv 225W TC Box MOD
X-Priv 225W TC Box MOD
Uses 2x18650 batteries. (Not included)
The Smok's X-Priv Mod can deliver up to 225W of power and have a large 2" High-Definition colour screen. If you are familiar with the Priv Mod's from Smok, you will immediately notice the compact size and the large screen.
- Large and bright 2" High-Definition colour screen.
- 1-225 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose from kanthal, nickel, titanium or stainless steel-mode.
- Uses two 18650 flat top battery of at least 30Amp. (Sold separately).
- Size: 88mm x 46.5mm x 30.4mm.
The Fire button is similar to other Priv Mods: The big side fire button.
The menu is easy to operate and the two 18650 batteries will give you a long vape-time even if you are puffing away at 100+ Watts.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring loaded gold plated 510 connection.
- Large and bright 2" colour screen.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries (not included). Smok recommends 30Amp or more.
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Min/max Ohm when using normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm when using Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium or SS Stainless steel coil "Temperature control” from 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 225W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 click to turn X-Priv On.
- 5 click to lock the Mod.
- 3 click to access the menu.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 88m x 46.5mm x 30.4mm.
The X-Priv Mod:
You will, if you have tried other mods from the Priv series, notice that the size has been a bit reduced, making the X-Priv very compact.
On the side you will find the fire button, and it is the same well known design Smok have used many times before, and under the screen to the right you find the adjustments buttons.
One of the things that have been improved sets the X-Priv 225W apart from the other mods in this series, is the large 2" High Definition colour screen.
The screen gives you all relevant information about your vape like:
Battery status for each individual battery.
How hot your coil is.
A puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits.
X-Priv is made of steel and Stainless Steel and has a gold plated 510 connection pole that is spring loaded and ensures both excellent conductivity and that almost tank sits flush on the box.
At the bottom of the Mod, you'll find a Micro-USB socket that can be used for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
The X-Priv has a built-in balancing charger which means you can charge the batteries in the Mod.
Watt and TC:
The X-Priv will go from 1 - 225W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and pressed Fire. The X-Priv will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The X-Priv has 5 power modes in both Wattage and TC mode: Max, Hard, Min, Soft and Norm.
The X-Priv uses two 18650 flat top batteries.
Smok recommends that you use a 30 Amp battery or stronger.
It is very important that you:
Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp)
Make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time.
Charge them together and at the same time.
The batteries have to be Flat Top.
Note: Smok points out the importance of choosing POWER OFF from the menu when you need to change the batteries in the Mod.
Failure to do so can result in so-called Abnormal Shut-Down that will delete all your settings and data.
Therefore: Always choose Power Off from the menu before changing batteries.
The menu in the X-Priv is quite easy to understand, however, it is a good idea to read the user manual thoroughly.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by pressing the fire button 3 times.
On top of this, the X-Priv has all the safety features you could ever wish for.