SMOK - RHA85 MOD
Smok RHA85 85W TC BoxMOD
Uses 1x18650 battery (Not included)
The Smoktech RHA85 kit has up to 85W of power, many features and a screen that will keep you informed about everything.
Use it at full speed for sub-ohm vaping, or use it on lower Watts and enjoy a long battery life.
- RHA85: 6-85 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F).
- Choose from kanthal, nickel, titanium or stainless steel-mode.
- Uses one 18650 flat top battery of at least 30Amp. (Sold separately)
- Size: 71mm x 48mm x 27mm.
If you think the box looks familiar it is because this simply is a more compact version of the hugely popular Alien Mod.
- Quality construction from Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring-loaded Gold plated 510 connection.
- Large and clear 19 x 19mm OLED screen on the side of the box.
- Uses one 18650 flat top battery (not included). Smok recommends 30Amp or more.
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Pass-through function: Vape while charging.
- Min/max Ohm when using normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 3.0 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm when using Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium or SS Stainless steel coil "Temperature control” from 0.06 - 2.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 6W - 85W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 clicks to turn on. Turn off from the menu.
- 5 clicks to lock.
- 3 clicks to access the menu.
- Press Fire and Minus to switch between Wattage and TC mode.
- Press Fire and Plus to change power modes: Max, Hard, Min, Soft and Norm.
- Press Fire and Up to adjust the wattage in TC-mode.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 71mm x 48mm x 27mm.
The Fire button on the RHA85 Mod is "hidden" like on other Smok Mods like the Alien, the H-Priv and X-Cube etc. etc.
You simply press the side of the Mod to Fire.
The 19 x 19mm OLED screen on the side of the Mod will give you every info possible about your vape: Battery status for each individual battery, Ohm, Voltage, Amp, how hot your coil is and not least a puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits. You can even see how long the last puff was.
The RHA85 Mod will go from 6 - 85W in normal power mode and resistances between 0.1 - 3.0 Ohm.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.06 - 3.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and press Fire. The RHA85 will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
3 Power Modes:
The RHA85 has 3 power modes in both Wattage and TC mode: Hard, Soft and Norm.
This feature will allow you to set the Watts used at the beginning of every draw thus making subtle differences to your vape.
The RHA85 is made of steel and Stainless Steel and has a gold plated 510 connection pole that is spring loaded and ensures both excellent conductivity and that any tank sits flush on the box.
At the bottom of the Mod, you'll find a Micro-USB socket that can be used for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
The RHA85 uses one 18650 flat top battery.
Smok recommends that you use a 30 Amp battery or stronger.
You change the battery by unscrewing the battery lid on top of the Mod.
Note: Smok points out the importance of choosing POWER OFF from the menu when you need to change the batteries in the Mod.
Failure to do so can result in so-called Abnormal Shut-Down that will delete all your settings and data.
Therefore: Always choose Power Off from the menu before changing batteries.
The menu in the RHA85 Mod is quite extensive so it is a good idea to read the user manual thoroughly.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by 3 clicks on the Fire button and then use the Plus and Minus buttons to navigate.
On top of this, the RHA85 has all the safety features you could ever wish for.