MAG 225W TC Box MOD
Smok MAG 225W TC BoxMOD - Left Handed Grip
Uses 2x18650 batteries. (Not included)
The structural design of the Smok MAG 225W TC BoxMOD is made with a trigger-inspired chassis. Furthermore, battery installations of the dual 18650 (Not included) is opened via button located on the side.
- Large and bright HD TFT colour screen.
- 6-225 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose from Kanthal, Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel-mode.
- Uses two 18650 batteries of at least 30Amp. (Sold separately).
- Size: 92.3mm x 65mm x 30mm.
You can get MAG with Right or Left handed grip, this is the Left Handed Grip version, where the screen and battery release button is located so it is easy to see when using it in the left hand.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring loaded gold plated 510 connection.
- Large and bright HD TFT colour screen.
- Uses two 18650 batteries (not included). Smok recommends 30Amp or more.
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Min/max Ohm when using normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 3.0 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm when using Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium or SS Stainless Steel coil "Temperature control” from 0.05 - 3.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 6W - 225W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 click to turn MAG On.
- 5 click to lock the Mod.
- 3 click to access the menu.
- Atomizers up to 28mm in diameter will fit.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 92.3m x 65mm x 30mm.
The MAG Mod:
Powered by Smok's high powered chipset, the Mag is capable of 6 to 225W of output, a trio of output setting adjustments, and comprehensive temperature control suite that packs in adjustable TCR as well as Preheat capability.
The Mags screen placement is set in two ways, one to fit left hand dominant users and the other to fit right hand dominant users. Here you purchase the Right handed user version.
The large High Definition TFT colour screen, is bright and crisp to look at.
The screen gives you all relevant information about your vape like:
Battery status for each individual battery.
A puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits, and how long the last puff was.
MAG is made of Steel and Stainless Steel and has a spring-loaded Gold plated centre pole in the 510 connector that ensures both excellent conductivity and that almost every tank sits flush on the box.
Under the screen you will find the adjustment buttons and a Micro-USB port, the Micro-USB port is used for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
Watt and TC:
The MAG will go from 6 - 225W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
You can also choose to use Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and pressed Fire. The MAG will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The MAG has different power modes in both Wattage and TC, that will send a bit more or less wattage to your tank in the first milliseconds.
The MAG uses two 18650 flat top batteries. Smok recommends that you use a 30 Amp battery or stronger.
It is very important that you:
Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp)
Make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time.
Charge them together and at the same time.
The batteries have to be Flat Top.
Note: Smok points out the importance of choosing POWER OFF from the menu when you need to change the batteries in the Mod.
Failure to do so can result in so-called Abnormal Shut-Down that will delete all your settings and data.
Therefore: Always choose Power Off from the menu before changing batteries.
The menu in the MAG is quite simple, however, it is a good idea to read the user manual thoroughly.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by pressing the fire button 3 times.
On top of this, the MAG has all the safety features you could ever wish for and it even comes with a rubber cover.