SMOK - 2ml I-Priv 230W Voice Control TC Kit
Smok I-Priv 230W Voice Control TC + TFV12 P Tank Kit
Uses 2x21700/20700/18650 batteries. (Not included)
AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System.
- Capable of Voice Control.
- 1-230 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Uses two 21700/20700/18650 flat top battery of at least 30Amp. (Sold separately).
- Juice capacity: 2 ml.
- Clever lock for the top cap.
- Easy top-fill.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring loaded gold plated 510 connection.
- Featuring a round TFT Color screen.
- Uses two 21700/20700/18650 batteries (not included). Smok recommends 30Amp or more.
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Min/max Ohm when using normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm when using Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium or SS Stainless steel coil "Temperature control” from 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 230W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 click to turn I-Priv On.
- 5 click to lock the Mod.
- 3 click to access the menu.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 95.5mm x 56mm x 35mm.
TFV12 P Features:
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Pyrex glass tank tube.
- Liquid capacity: 2ml.
- Easy Top-fill.
- Wide bore Cobra acrylic drip tip. (not 510 drip tip compatible)
- 510 connection.
- AFC (Air Flow Control): Two large and fully adjustable air slots.
- Size: diameter 25.5mm, height: 63mm. (including drip tip and 510 connection)
- Coils included:
- 100% Organic Japanese Cotton.
- Patented V12 P-tank Strip: Strip coil of 0.15 Ohm. (40W-100W) (pre-mounted)
- Patented V12 P-tank Mesh: Mesh coil of 0.15 Ohm. (40W-80W)
The I-Priv Mod:
On the side you will find the fire button, and it is the same well known design Smok have used many times before, the adjustment buttons are placed under the screen.
The round "Arc Reactor Screen" TFT colour screen, is brighter and crisp to look at.
The screen gives you all relevant information about your vape like:
Battery status for each individual battery.
A puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits, and how long the last puff was!
I-Priv is made of Steel and Stainless Steel and has a spring-loaded Gold plated centre pole in the 510 connector that ensures both excellent conductivity and that almost every tank sits flush on the box.
At the bottom of the Mod, you'll find a Micro-USB port that can be used for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
Watt and TC:
The I-Priv will go from 1 - 230W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and pressed Fire. The I-Priv will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The I-Priv has different power modes in both Wattage and TC, that will send a bit more or less wattage to your tank in the first milliseconds.
The menu in the I-Priv is more or less the same used in other Smok mods, so if you have other Smok mods you know how to operate I-Priv, but if you are new to Smok mods it is a good idea to read the manual.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by pressing the fire button 3 times. And to activate the Voice control say: Hello I-Priv, the mod has 16 commands you can use to operate the mod.
On top of this, the I-Priv has all the safety features you could ever wish for.
The I-Priv lets you choose the battery you want, Smok have made it possible to use 21700, 20700 or with the use of the provided adapter 18650 batteries. Smok recommends that you use 30 Amp batteries or stronger if you are planning on using it with high Wattages.
It is very important that you:
Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp)
Make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time.
Charge them together and at the same time.
The batteries have to be Flat Top.
Note: Smok points out the importance of choosing POWER OFF from the menu when you need to change the batteries in the Mod.
Failure to do so can result in so-called Abnormal Shut-Down that will delete all your settings and data.
Therefore: Always choose Power Off from the menu before changing batteries.
The TFV12-P tank:
The tank is made of stainless steel and has a pyrex tank that is filled from the top.
Unlike former TFV versions, it has a smart lock-function which prevents you from accidentally opening the fill hole.
The TFV12-P comes with an acrylic wide bore drip tip with a snake pattern (hence the name Cobra). It fits the look of the tank.
Note: You cannot use 510 drip tips on the TFV12-P.
The tank will hold 5ml with the standard tank section, and 8ml if you mount the extended glass.
Top-fill and AFC:
The TFV12-P features an easy top-fill, with the protection from a small locking system.
To fill the tank: Press the small tap on the side of the tank. You can now push the top cap back and get access to the fill holes. When you're done, simply push the cap back in place. The tank then locks automatically.
The TFV12 has two large air holes in the bottom.
*Note: You cannot use coils from the earlier models for the TFV12. You need the special TFV12-P coils.
Smok has re-designed the coil structure and patented them:
The V12 P-Tank Strip coil in vertical set-up that will let you vape at 0.15 Ohm.
It will perform best between 80 - 90 Watts.
The V12 P-Tank Mesh coil in a vertical set-up that will let you vape at 0.15 Ohm.
It will perform best between 60 - 70 Watts.
Both coils have huge juice channels that will ensure a smooth flow even at high Watts and 100% organic Japanese cotton wicks.
Remember: You cannot use these coils for the other tanks in the TFV series.
NOTE: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.