Smoktech - I-Priv 230W Voice Control TC Box MOD
Smok I-Priv 230W Voice Control TC BoxMOD
Uses 2x21700/20700/18650 batteries. (Not included)
AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System.
- Capable of Voice Control.
- 1-230 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose from Kanthal, Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel-mode.
- Uses two 21700/20700/18650 flat top battery of at least 30Amp. (Sold separately).
- Size: 95.5mm x 56mm x 35mm.
Featuring voice-activation technology, the I-Priv Mod understands 16 command codes that are most commonly associated with vaping.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring loaded gold plated 510 connection.
- Featuring a round TFT Color screen.
- Uses two 21700/20700/18650 batteries (not included). Smok recommends 30Amp or more.
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Min/max Ohm when using normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm when using Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium or SS Stainless steel coil "Temperature control” from 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 230W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 click to turn I-Priv On.
- 5 click to lock the Mod.
- 3 click to access the menu.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 95.5mm x 56mm x 35mm.
The I-Priv Mod:
On the side you will find the fire button, and it is the same well known design Smok have used many times before, the adjustment buttons are placed under the screen.
The round "Arc Reactor Screen" TFT colour screen, is bright and crisp to look at.
The screen gives you all relevant information about your vape like:
Battery status for each individual battery.
A puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits, and how long the last puff was!
I-Priv is made of Steel and Stainless Steel and has a spring-loaded Gold plated centre pole in the 510 connector that ensures both excellent conductivity and that almost every tank sits flush on the box.
At the bottom of the Mod, you'll find a Micro-USB port that can be used for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
Watt and TC:
The I-Priv will go from 1 - 230W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and pressed Fire. The I-Priv will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The I-Priv has different power modes in both Wattage and TC, that will send a bit more or less wattage to your tank in the first milliseconds.
The menu in the I-Priv is more or less the same used in other Smok mods, so if you have other Smok mods you know how to operate I-Priv, but if you are new to Smok mods it is a good idea to read the manual.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by pressing the fire button 3 times. And to activate the Voice control say: Hello I-Priv, the mod has 16 commands you can use to operate the mod.
On top of this, the I-Priv has all the safety features you could ever wish for.
The I-Priv lets you choose the battery you want, Smok have made it possible to use 21700, 20700 or with the use of the provided adapter 18650 batteries. Smok recommends that you use 30 Amp batteries or stronger if you are planning on using it with high Wattages.
It is very important that you:
Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp)
Make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time.
Charge them together and at the same time.
The batteries have to be Flat Top.
Note: Smok points out the importance of choosing POWER OFF from the menu when you need to change the batteries in the Mod.
Failure to do so can result in so-called Abnormal Shut-Down that will delete all your settings and data.
Therefore: Always choose Power Off from the menu before changing batteries.