Smok - G-PRIV Baby with 2ml TFV12 Baby P-tank Kit Luxe Edition
Smok G-PRIV Baby Mod + TFV12 Baby-P Tank Luxe Edition
Uses 1x18650 battery. (Not included)
The Smok G-Priv Baby Luxe 85W Starter Kit features a touch screen device with an 85W chipset and full temperature functionality and the TFV12 Baby Prince Tank.
- G-Priv Baby:
- Large and bright 2" TFT touchscreen.
- 1-85 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Uses one 18650 flat top battery of at least 25Amp. (Sold separately)
- TFV12 Baby-P:
- Juice capacity: 2 ml.
- Lock for the top cap.
- Easy top-fill.
G-Priv Baby Features:
- Quality construction from Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Spring-loaded gold plated 510 connection.
- Large and bright 2" TFT touchscreen.
- Uses one 18650 flat top batteries (not included). Smok recommends 25Amp or more.
- Micro-USB port used for charging batteries in the Mod and for updating the Firmware.
- Min/max Ohm with use of normal kanthal coil from 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Min/max Ohm with use of Ni200 (Nickel), Ti (Titanium) or SS (Stainless Steel) coil "Temperature Control” from 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 85W.
- Power adjustment in Watt or Fahrenheit/Celsius mode.
- Temperature: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F.
- Adjust the heat co-efficient of your coil wire for maximum control of your vape.
- 5 click On/Off.
- 3 click to lock the Mod.
- Press the small button above the Fire button to turn the screen On and Off and hold the button to lock the screen/your settings.
- All adjustments are done via the touchscreen.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 72mm x 51mm x 29.2mm.
TFV12 Baby-P Features:
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Pyrex glass tank tube.
- Liquid capacity: 2ml.
- Easy Top-fill.
- Wide bore Cobra acrylic drip tip. (not 510 drip tip compatible)
- 510 connection.
- AFC (Air Flow Control): Two large and fully adjustable air slots.
- Size: diameter 23mm, height: 53.7mm. (including drip tip and 510 connection)
- Coils included:
- 100% Organic Japanese Cotton.
- Patented V8 Baby Q4: Quad. (4 wire) coil of 0.4 Ohm. (30W-65W) (pre-mounted)
- Patented V8 Baby Q2: Dual (2 wire) coil of 0.4 Ohm. (40W-80W)
The G-Priv Baby Mod:
The only physical button, except for the Fire button, is the small one just on top of Fire. This is used for turning the screen on and off (by a click) and to lock your settings (by pressing and holding it).
The large 2" TFT touchscreen on the side of the Mod works exactly the same way as your smartphone: Everything is controlled and adjusted by pressing the screen. At the same time the screen gives you all relevant information about your vape like:
Battery status for each individual battery.
How hot your coil is.
A puff-counter that will help you keep track of your vaping habits.
The G-Priv Baby will go from 1 - 85W in normal power mode. This allows you to use resistances between 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
You can also choose to let loose in Temperature Control (TC) mode and can then set the heat of your coil/wire between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape away between 0.05 - 2.0 Ohm.
You set the Wattage from the menu when you choose which wire type you use.
The Mod will also lock your Ohm.
This will happen when you have set the mode according to your wire, mounted a tank and pressed Fire. The Alien will ask if it is a new coil, and if you confirm this, the Ohm will be locked.
You can set the TCR (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
TCR (Temperature coefficient of resistance) is a description of how much the resistance (Ohm) of the wire rises when heated.
TCR values for different types of wire to further improve on the accuracy of the Mod’s ability to limit and sense an atomizer coil’s temperature.
The G-Priv Baby has 5 power modes in both Wattage and TC mode: Max, Hard, Min, Soft and Norm.
It is made from steel and Stainless Steel and has a gold plated 510 connection pole that is spring loaded and ensures both excellent conductivity and that almost tank sits flush on the box.
Battery and Firmware:
At the bottom of the Mod you'll find a Micro-USB port that is used to charge the battery and for updating the Firmware of the chip.
This ensures that you'll always have access to the latest features and functions.
The G-Priv Baby uses one 18650 flat top batteries. Smok recommends that you use a 25 Amp battery or stronger.
Note: Smok points out the importance of choosing POWER OFF from the menu when you need to change the batteries in the Mod.
Failure to do so can result in so-called Abnormal Shut-Down that will delete all your settings and data.
Therefore: Always choose Power Off from the menu before changing batteries.
The menu in the G-Priv Baby is quite simple and easy to understand, however it is a good idea to read the user manual thoroughly.
What you need to know from the get-go is that you enter the menu by pressing the ”<" symbol at the left hand side of the screen. Then you can navigate and adjust to your hearts content on the beautiful TFT screen.
On top of this the G-Priv Baby has all the safety features you could ever wish for.
The TFV12 Baby P tank:
The tank is made of stainless steel and has a pyrex tank the is easily filled from the top.
Unlike former TFV versions, it has a lock-function which prevents you from accidentally opening the fill hole.
The TFV12 Baby P comes with an acrylic wide bore drip tip with a snake pattern (hence the name Cobra).
Note: You cannot use 510 drip tips on the TFV12 Baby P.
The tank will hold 5ml with the standard tank section, and a massive 8ml if you mount the extended glass.
Top-fill and AFC:
The TFV12 Baby P features a top-fill with protection from a small locking system.
To fill the tank: Press the small tap on the side of the tank. You can now push the top cap back and get access to the fill holes. When you're done, simply push the cap back in place. The tank then locks automatically.
The TFV12 Baby P has two large air holes in the bottom.
Smok has re-designed the coil structure and patented them:
The V8 Baby Q4 coil has a Quad (4 Wire) vertical coil set-up that will let you vape at 0.4 Ohm.
It will perform best between 50 - 60 Watts.
The V8 Baby Q2 coil has a Dual (2 wire) vertical coil set-up and will let you vape at 0.4 Ohm.
It will perform best between 55 - 65 Watts.
Both coils have huge juice channels that will ensure a smooth flow even at high Watts and 100% organic Japanese cotton wicks.
NOTE: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.