Aspire - PockeX Pocket AIO
Aspire PockeX AIO Starter Kit
Aspire presents a very capable all-in-one e-cigarette:
The X tells you that it uses Nautilus X coils, and the ingenious design where the coil is mounted on the top cap, not the bottom of the tank, will allow you to change the coil without having to empty the tank and will allow you to fill or drip into the tank with no danger of spills or accidents.
As the name suggests the size of a mere 117.7mm x 19.7mm makes it compact enough to fit in every "out-and-away" vapers pocket.
- Tank and battery in a compact set-up.
- Coils can be changed and the tank filled without having to empty it first.
- 1500mAh battery.
- Built-in tank will hold 2 ml of juice.
- Diameter: 19.7mm, length: 117.7mm
The PockeX is a compact all-in-one e-cigarette that is basically a Nautilus X tank with a battery. In other words: A quality vape for people on the go.
- Constructed from stainless steel.
- Volt output from 3.2V - 4.2V.
- 1500mAh battery.
- Charged via the Micro-USB port at the bottom.
- Low voltage warning. (When the battery power reaches 3.2V it will turn off automatically and indicated by a flashing LED light.)
- Short circuit protection.
- Battery display function.
- Blue LED: Fully charged.
- Pink LED: Charge below 30%.
- 5 click on / off function.
- Built-int tank.
- The tank is kept in place by an O-ring,
- Tank capacity: 2ml.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- Not 510 drip tip compatible.
- Non-adustable AFC (Air Flow) at the top of the tank.
- Uses replacable U-Tech Nautilus X atomiser coils
- Diameter: 19.7mm, Length: 117.7mm
The PockeX is a all-in-one e-cigarette but you can actually pull off the tank for cleaning.
The tank is kept securely in place on the battery by an O-ring.
The PockeX comes with two U-Tech SS316 0.6Ohm Dual coil Stainless 316 Steel coils that are perfect for mouth-to-lung vaping but can also be used for direct-lung hits.
Filling the PockeX is easy: Simply unscrew the top, fill it up to the mark MAX and screw the top back on.
Aspire have designed the PockeX for use with the fantastic Nautilus X U-Tech coils.
The concept is that the coil is also the chimney of the tank you get a tube that leads directly from the coil wire/wick to the mouthpiece. The result is a massive amount of vapour and a taste that will surprise you.
The two coils you get with the PockeX has a dual SS wire set-up, 0.6 Ohm resistance and will perform best between 18 - 23Watt.
The coils are (as always when it comes to Aspire) super-easy to change.
If you experience a bit of gurgeling this can be fixed by a few long pulls.
The battery is a strong 1500 mAh that will give you a nice long vape-time. It delivers 4.2 Volts when fully charge and gradually drops to 3.3 Volts when used. When it reaches 3.2 Volt it will switch off but is of course easily recharged with the USB-cable provided.
The battery has a built-in dual circuit for maximum battery protection.
You switch the PockeX on by pressing Fire 5 times and turn it back off the same way.
You can charge the PockeX from your computer by using the USB-cable provided. If you buy a wall adapter you can charge it directly from a wall socket.
The AFC on the PockeX is nicely hidden away inside the top.
The air is led through a centre tube, down through your coil and up through the drip tip. A complex but very efficient design that ensures airflow, the basis for a brilliant, strong and tasty vape!
So you see: The Aspire PockeX is much more than just a stick.
Whether you are a curious newbie that want to start out the best way possible or a seasoned vape-veteran with leather on your tounge, thePockeX is an All-In-One experience not to be missed!