Nitecore UMS4 Charger
Nitecore UMS4 USB 4-slot Charger
The Nitecore UMS4 is an intelligent four slot charger, with QC input available for speedy charging. The total maximum output is 4000mA or 3000mA when using a single slot.
Please note, in order to achieve the maximum charging speed a 9V 2A QC 2.0 charging adapter must be used.
When charging 1 or 2 batteries, it is recommended to put them into Slot 1 and Slot 3, or into Slot 2 and Slot 4 to achieve a higher default charging current of 2000mAh (1Amp pr. battery). Otherwise the default charging current is 1000mAh (500mAh pr. battery when charging 3 or 4 batteries).
The charger is compatible with the following IMR batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700 and the following Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries: AA, AAA, AAAA, C and D.
With safety and convenience at the forefront of this design, the Nitecore UMS4 features anti-short circuiting, reverse polarity protection and an energy saving function when there has been no action in 3 minutes.
The built-in revive feature will let you "wake up" batteries that have been fully dis-charged.
- Big LCD screen showing charging status etc.
- Will charge the following size batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26500, 26650, 26700.
- Will also accept Ni-CD and NI-MH batterier: AA, AAA, AAAA, C and D.
- Standard charge: 1 x 2000mAh, 2 x 1000, 4 x 500mAh.
- QC 2.0 input available: QC Mode: 1 x 3000mAh, 2 x 2000mAh, 4 x 1000mA.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Automatically stops charging when battery fully charged.
- Certified: CE, RoHs