Joyetech - 4000mah ESPION Solo 21700 80W TC Box MOD
1 pcs. Avatar 21700 - 4000mAh battery included.
Joyetech Espion Solo 21700 80W TC BoxMOD - 4000mAh
Use 1x21700/18650 battery. (1 x AVB 21700 battery included)
Espion Solo have a 1.3" OLED touch screen and a new menu system, it comes with a 21700 4000mAh battery.
- Variabel Wattage: 1W - 80W.
- Big and clear 1.3" OLED touch screen.
- Use 1x21700/18650 battery. (One 21700 AVB battery included)
- Can use tanks up to 25mm in diameter.
- Dimensions: 81mm x 39.5mm x 25.5mm.
You have the option to use Espion Solo as an easy and uncomplicated Mod: Simply add a tank with your favourite e-liquid and press the Fire button. Or highly advanced: Nerd around with all the features and settings.
- Quality construction from Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Gold plated spring loaded 510 connection.
- Variabel Wattage: 1W - 80W.
- Bright 1.3" OLED touch screen.
- RTC (Real Time Clock) put a clock (analogue or digital) on your screen.
- Min/max Ohm in Power and Bypass mode: 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm.
- Temperature Control using Ni200, Titanium and Stainless Steel wire/coils.
- Temperature: 100°-300°C (200°-600°F)
- Min/max Ohm in TC mode: 0.05 - 1.5 Ohm
- 5 click On/Off.
- 1 click on the menu/settings button under the screen to adjust and enter menu.
- 3 click on the menu/settings button under the screen to turn stealth mode On/Off.
- 10 second cut off.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Use 1x21700/18650 battery. One 21700 AVB battery included with the Mod.
- Micro-USB port for charging and updating firmware.
- Quick charge system: Charge the battery in the Mod with 2 Amp for a very fast charge.
- Size: 81mm x 39.5mm x 25.5mm.
For this box Joyetech has opted for a design with rounded edges.
On the front of Espion Solo you find 1.3" touch screen (64x128 pixels), to activate the screen you press the button under the screen once, then you can adjust watts/temperature, if you swipe to the left you have the menu where you have access to every feature.
If you press the button under the screen 3 times you activate/deactivate stealth mode, where the screen is off but you can vape as you are used to.
To turn Espion Solo On and Off simply press the fire button 5 times.
Espion Solo delivers from 1-80 watts in Power and Bypass mode, and can use atomizers from 0.1 to 3.5 Ohms. In Temperature Control mode the resistance range is from 0.05 to 1.5 Ohms and adjust the temperature between 100°-300°C (200°-600°F), if you want to adjust the wattage in TC mode you need to go to the menu. When vaping in TC mode it is important to lock the resistance of the coil so the Chip have a reference when calculating the temperature, to lock the Ohm of your coil you again need to go to the menu.
The different modes:
The Espion Solo have different modes, where you can vape in power or temperature control:
VW (Variable Wattage) for "normal vaping" using kanthal wire.
TI (Variable Temp Titanium) allows for the use of Titanium wire.
Ni (Variable Temp Nickel) allows you to use nickel wire.
SS316 (Variable Temp Stainless 316 Steel) allows you to use stainless 316 steel.
TCR (Variable Temp where you set the wire coefficient yourself) allows you to use other types of wire for vaping.
Bypass mode where the Espion Solo works like a mechanical Mod and you get direct power from the battery.
Battery and firmware:
The Espion Solo have a single battery setup, you can choose between 21700 and with the included adapter 18650 batteries, included with Espion Solo is a 4000mAh Avatar AVB 21700 battery, when receiving the Espion Solo remember to remove the protective sticker placed on the negative pole on the battery.
You can charge the battery inside Espion through the Micro-USB port, Espion Solo have a QC (Quick Charge) system that lets you charge the battery with 2 Amps.
Remember that is it always recommended that you charge batteries in an external charger and not inside a mod.
You can update the firmware of the chip in your Espion Solo (by using the Micro-USB port).
This will ensure that you will always have the latest features right at hand.
The bottom line:
The Espion Solo has everything you can dream of from an advanced box mod: Fantastic features, lots of power, integrated battery and updatable firmware.
The sturdy and well placed fire button ensure maximum user-comfort and the bright, big and customizable 1.3" OLED touch screen will keep you informed about every setting.