Joyetech eGo AIO 2ml Starter Kit - Anniversary Edition
1500mah eGo AIO 2ml Starter Kit - Anniversary Edition
- 1500mAh battery.
- Built-in tank will hold 2 ml of juice.
- AFC (Air Flow Control) to give exactly the pull you want.
- LED lights inside the tank if you want it.
- TPD Approved - EC ID: 00746-16-14420
The AIO from Joyetech is a tank and a battery fused together into one unit. Joyetech is no stranger to the concept as they have already done it with the zippo-shaped eGrip.
However, this one has a more traditional stick-shape.
- Constructed from stainless steel.
- Childproof topcap.
- Operating voltage 3.3V - 3.9V.
- Pass through capability (once the battery has a small charge it can be used whilst charging).
- 5 click on / off function.
- 1500mAh battery capacity.
- Low voltage warning. (When the battery power reaches 3.3V it will turn off automatically and indicated by a flashing LED light.)
- Short circuit protection.
- Battery display function.
When battery is full the LED will be bright and constant.
As you use the battery the LED will start flashing at an increasing speed as the battery drains.
- Tank has an innovative cup-design that ensures no leaking.
- Tank capacity: 2 ml.
- Pyrex glas tube.
- 510 drip tip compatible (comes with two drip tips).
- Adjustable AFC at the top of the tank.
- Uses replacable Cubis BF atomizer coils.
- Diameter: 19mm, length: 118mm.
The tank build into the AIO is a Cubis. A tank with a no-leak "cup-design" design.
You get two BF SS316 0.6Ohm stainless steel coils with it. These are for mouth-to-lung vaping. If you prefer direct lung inhalation you can use other Cubis coils with a lower Ohm as these will all fit in the AIO.
Filling the AIO is easy: unscrew the top, fill it up to the mark MAX and screw the top back on.
The AIO features a childproof top which means that you have to press down on it when you want to unscrew it and press it again when you screw the last bit back on.
You'll recognize the system from other childproof lids.
The battery is a strong 1500 mAh that will give you a long vape-time.
It delivers 3.9 Volts when fully charged and gradually drops to 3.3 Volts when used. When it reaches 3.3 Volt it will switch off but can be recharged with the USB-cable provided.
The battery has a built-in dual circuit for maximum battery protection.
You switch the AIO on by pressing Fire 5 times and turn it back off the same way.
If you press and hold AIO when it is turned off you can change between 5 different colours to light up your tank when you vape.
The AFC on the AIO is hidden away inside the top.
The air is led through a center tube, down through your coil and up through the drip tip.