Innokin - BigBox Atlas 200W TC Resin Box MOD
Innokin BigBox Atlas 200W TC Resin Box MOD
Uses 2x18650 (Batteries not included)
The Innokin BigBox Atlas 200W TC Box Mod delivers a full-body resin design and 200W of maximum power and full temperature suite. The BigBox Atlas features a traditional box mod structure with Resin honeycomb design.
- Made in Resin with a HoneyComb pattern.
- Matching Resin 810 drip tip included.
- Can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter.
- Variabel Watt from 6W - 200W, and TC: 150 - 315°C / 300 - 600°F.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries. (Not included)
- Size: 93.7mm x 54.5mm x 26.7mm.
Remember that when using colour and patterned Resin not two mods are the same, so the mod on the picture might not be exactly the same appearance/colour pattern as the one you receive. The colour you choose is the basic colour used.
- Made of Resin with a HoneyComb pattern
- 510 connector made of Stainless Steel.
- Variable Wattage from 6 - 200W.
- Temperature control: 150 - 315°C / 300 - 600°F.
- Will run resistances from 0.1 - 3.0 Ohm.
- Bright screen.
- Gold plated spring-loaded 510 connection.
- 3 click On/Off function.
- Press Fire and "Up" buttons at the same time to change mode.
- Low Ohm protection.
- Atomizer short circuit protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Reverse battery protection.
- Uses two flat top 18650 batteries. (35 Amp or more is recommended)
- Micro-USB port for charging the battery and upgrading the firmware.
- Size: 93.7mm x 54.5mm x 26.7mm.
When using Resin with pattern and colour, you will get a unique mod, as not two pieces of the Resin is identical. So please be aware that the mod you receive are not the one on the pictures, but one like it and with the same basic colour pattern.
Atlas delivers up to 200 Watt in power mode, on top of the box you will find the 510 connector that has a 24K Gold plated spring loaded pin that will give you both maximum conductivity and ensure that most of your tanks will sit 100% flush. You can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without any overhang.
On the front is the fire button, the screen, adjustment buttons and the Micro-USB port.
You turn Atlas On and Off with 3 presses on the fire button, to scroll through the different modes you hold the Fire and "Plus" button, and release at the mode you want to use.
To adjust Wattage or Temperature you have to press the "Plus" button, after 1-2 seconds the Wattage/Temperature will flash and you can freely adjust as you please.
The Atlas features TC vaping as well as normal Wattage control.
In TC mode you can go from 150 - 315°C / 300 - 600°F and you can even control your Wattage by pressing the Fire and "Minus" buttons at the same time, Wattage will flash and can now be adjusted as you want.
You can choose between Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel Modes, to scroll through the different modes press Fire and "Plus" at the same time, and release when you are at the desired mode.
The BigBox Atlas uses two 18650 flat top battery that has to be at least 35 Amp if you want to vape with high wattage.
You can charge the batteries through the Micro-USB port that is placed under screen, this port is also used for firmware upgrades.
Even though you can charge the batteries inside the box, we always recommend that you charge your batteries through an external charger to be sure they are charged correct.
NOTE: It is pivotal that you get two new batteries that are 100% identical (same brand, same mAh and same Amp) and that you use them together and for the same amount of time.
The batteries must be charged simultaneously and for the same amount of time.