3750mAh IJOY CAPO 100 TC Box MOD with 21700 Battery
1 pcs. iJoy 21700 - 3750mAh battery included.
iJoy CAPO 100 TC BoxMOD
Use 1x21700/20700/18650 battery. (One 21700 iJoy battery included)
This Capo 100W mod has many features and different modes such as Watt and TC.
- Power: 5W - 100W.
- Temperature mode.
- Uses 1 x 18650/20700/21700 flat top batteries.
- Size: 30mm x 52.3mm x 78.2mm.
- Made from cast iron and Stainless Steel.
- Springloaded goldplated 510 connection.
- Variable Wattage from 5W - 100W, in 0.1Watt increments.
- Temperature Control, using Ni, TI or SS wire.
- Will run resistances from 0.05 - 3 Ohm.
- Volt limit: 4.2 Volt
- Amp limit: 40A
- 5 click On/Off.
- Large 0.96" OLED screen displaying Ohm, Watts and battery level.
- Can be used with 3 different battery sizes:
- 21700 battery.
- 20700 battery.
- 18650 battery by use of the silicone adapter.
- Micro-USB port for charging the battery in the Mod
- 10-second cut-off.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/Ohm protection.
- Low Volt protection.
- Overcharge protection.
- Reverse pol protection.
- Size: 78.2mm x 52.2mm x 30mm
The Capo Mod:
The Mod is made from cast iron and stainless steel and is fully adjustable from 5 - 100W.
It has all the safety features you could ever want.
The Capo Mod can use three different battery sizes: 21700, 20700 and (by use of the adapter) a regular 18650 battery.
You change the battery by unscrewing the battery lid on the top of the Mod.
Remember: The battery goes in with the plus-pole first!.
The battery can be charged in the Mod, by using the Micro-USB cable provided, or (obviously) in an external charger.
The Capo Mod will allow you to go from 5 to 100W in 0.5 W increments, allowing you to design your vape exactly to your liking.
You can run resistances between 0.05 and 3.0 Ohm.
The Capo has a Volt limit of 4.2 and an Amp limit of 40, so your Watts will always be "in tune" with the Ohm of your coils.
You can also vape using Temperature Control (TC).
In TC mode you can set the temperature of your wire between 150°-315°C (300°-600°F) and can be used for vaping between 0.05 - 3.0 Ohm.
You can choose between Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel-mode use the two memory slots (M1 and M2) to set the TCR of your wire.
The Capo Mod has a large and bright "0.96 OLED screen that will inform you about the Watts, the Ohm and the battery level.