Invoke 220W TC Box MOD
Eleaf Invoke 220W TC Box MOD
Uses 2x18650 (Batteries not included)
220W and dual batteries.
- Temperature control: 100 - 315°C / 200 - 600°F.
- Variable Wattage: 1 - 220Watt.
- In TC Mode: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and TCR (M1, M2 and M3).
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries (sold separately).
- Updatable Firmware.
Eleaf have with Invoke 220W made a compact mod, despite the fact it uses 2 x 18650 and have a large 1.3" screen, they have kept the size to a minimum.
- Made from steel and stainless steel.
- Updatable Firmware.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 220W.
- In VW mode: Resistance between 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm.
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315°C / 200 - 600°F.
- In TC mode: Resistance between 0.05 -1.5 Ohm.
- Modes: VW, Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and TCR (M1, M2 and M3).
- Bright 1.3" OLED screen.
- 5 click On/Off.
- Stainless steel spring-loaded 510 connection.
- Temperature alarm function.
- Temperature protection.
- 10 second cut off protection.
- Atomiser short circuit protection.
- Low voltage protection.
- Low power alert.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries. We recommend you charge the batteries externally.
- battery lid at the bottom.
- Size: 27mm x 45mm x 77mm.
The design is ergonomic with a rounded profile and buttons put exactly where you need them.
The fire button is placed on the side of the mod, and on the front is the 1.3" OLED screen, that will keep you informed of everything you need to know about your vape. The adjustments buttons are located just below the screen.
Click 5 times on the Fire button to turn Invoke On or Off, to enter the menu you need to press 3 times on the fire button.
Please look at the video at the bottom to get a full walk through of the menu.
Finally, the Invoke 220W has every necessary safety feature.
The Invoke 220W uses two 18650 batteries that will give you power between 1 - 220W and allow you to go from 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm.
If you choose to vape at lower Watts, you will get a very long battery life from the three batteries.
The batteries must be flat top and have an Amp of at least 25A.
Invoke have different modes: VW, Ni, Ti, SS, M1, M2 and M3. To change mode, you need to go to the menu system.
TC with a lot of options:
As the different modes tell you, you can use TC (Temperature Control) with many different wires types in your coils.
Choose between Ni (nickel), Ti (titanium), SS (stainless steel) and TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance).
In TCR mode you can set your Invoke 220W to use other kinds of wire or you can fine tune the Co-efficient if you are not happy with the fixed settings.
You can vape between 100 - 315°C / 200 - 600°F and from 0.05 - 1.5 Ohm.
In TC mode you can set your Watts from the menu system. Remember to lock your Ohm in TC mode as the chip needs a reference to determine the temperature of your coil, this is also done from the menu. The Ohm sign on the display will then switch to a padlock.
Batteries and firmware:
The Invoke 220W uses two 18650 flat top batteries that are easy to change via the lid at the bottom of the Mod.
The inside of the battery compartment shows you how the batteries must be inserted.
You must use High Drain 18650 batteries with a minimum of 25 Amps when vaping subohm on high Watts. Always check that the batteries are not damaged in any way before use.
When using a machine with this much power it is very important that you:
- Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 25 Amp)
- Make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
- Only to use them together and at the same time.
- Charge them together and for the same time.
You can charge the batteries in the Invoke 220W through the Micro-USB port, but we will recommend that you charge the batteries in an external charger.
The Micro-USB port is also used to update the Firmware of the chip. That way you'll always have access to the latest features.