Aspire - 5000mAh Typhon 100 TC Box MOD
5000mAh Typhon 100 TC Box MOD
The Typhon mod from Aspire has an ergonomic design. This mod is with a built in battery, so all you need to think about is what tank you want to have on it.
- Can use Watt from: 1 - 100W.
- Compact design, with a 5000mAh battery inside.
- Temperature Control 100-315°C / 200-600°F.
- Can use Nickel, Stainless Steel and Titanium modes in TC.
- Size: 26mm x 52mm x 88.5mm.
- Made of Steel and Aluminium.
- Variabel Watt from 1W - 100W.
- Variabel Volt from 0.5V - 9V.
- In VW, VV and Bypass mode you can use atomizers from: 0.05 - 3 Ohm.
- Temperature Control from: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Has Nickel, Stainless Steel, Titanium and TCR modes in TC.
- In Temperature mode you can use atomizere from 0.05 - 2 Ohm.
- Built in 5000mAh battery.
- Charging through Micro-USB port, can be charged with 2Amp.
- Upgradable firmware.
- 5 clicks on fire to turn Typhon on.
- When Typhon is on, can you press Fire 5 times to lock/unlock the mod, if you want to turn it off, you have to hold fire button for 3 seconds
- when Typhon is locked.
- Press "Up" and Fire buttons at the same time to enter menu.
- 0.96" OLED screen.
- Protection against low Ohm on atomizer.
- Short circuit protection.
- Protected against overheating of the chipset.
- Size: 26mm x 52mm x 88.5mm.
Typhon has many features, and to choose between them you need to press the Up and Fire buttons at the same time, then you have the option to choose the mode you prefer.
You can choose between Watt, Volt, Bypass and TC, and from 1 - 100W, 0.5 - 9V and 100-315°C / 200-600°F, in TC mode you also have the ability to adjust the wattage to your preferences.
The 0.96" OLED screen shows all you need to know about your vape, Aspire have made it so it auto rotate, so it doesn’t matter how you hold it, the screen will always have the correct orientation.
Watt, Volt or Temperature:
Typhon have different modes to choose from, Wattage, Voltage, Bypass, Temperature control. (TCR is also an option if you want to use other types of wire or just want to fine tune the TCR value on a wire)
In Watt mode you can go from 1 to 100Watt, Volt mode you can adjust from 0.5 to 9Volt, Bypass mode turns Typhon in to a mechanical mod, but still with all the protection that the PCB provides, Bypass mode gives you all the power from the battery direct to your coil, and as the battery drains the power will reduce accordingly.
In TC mode you can adjust freely between 100-315°C / 200-600°F, you can of course adjust the Wattage when running in TC, to get exactly the vape experience you want and expect.
To adjust the wattage in TC mode, you need to press "Up" and "Down" adjustment buttons at the same time, then the display will show power and TCR value and you can adjust it as you like.
Battery, charging and firmware:
Typhon have a 5000mAh battery inside that will give you a very long vaping time.
Micro-USB on the back side is used for firmware upgrade and charging the battery, Typhon can be charged with 2Amp.