Aspire - 2ml Speeder Revvo 200W TC Kit
2ml Speeder Revvo 200W TC Kit
Uses 2 x 18650 batteries (Not included)
Speeder Revvo 200W Kit can go up to 200Watt and has a Subohm tank.
- Speeder 200W:
- Output from 1 to 200 Watt.
- Dual batteri setup. (Batteries not included in the kit)
- Ability to vape in: Wattage, Voltage, Bypass and TC/TCR mode.
- Revvo tank:
- Can hold approx. 2ml e-liquid.
- Easy top fill system.
- Adjustable AFC.
Speeder 200W mod:
- Variable Watt: 1 - 200W.
- Volt Output: 0.1 - 8.4V.
- In TC mode you can adjust between: 200°-600°F/100°-315°C.
- Choose between Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wires.
- The option to adjust the TCR value if needed.
- Speeder allow you to use from 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm coils.
- Big 0.96" OLED screen.
- The screen auto rotates.
- Easy battery changes through the bottom.
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries. (Not included)
- Can be charged with 2 Amp, we always recommend not charging batteries in the mod but always use an external charger.
- The firmware can be upgraded if needed.
- 5 klicks on fire to turn Speeder on.
- When Speeder 200W is on you can klick 5 times on fire to lock the mod, if you want to turn it Off you have to hold fire for 3 sec. when it is locked.
- Press Fire and Op buttons at the same time to choose the mode you want.
- 3 klicks on fire to turn stealth mode On/Off.
- Adjustable (5 to 15 sec.) Cut-Off protection.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 31mm x 46mm x 88mm.
- Made from stainless steel and pyrex glass.
- 510 connection.
- Capacity: 2ml.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- Top fill with an innovative no-leak design.
- Built-in wide bore drip tip (not 510 compatible).
- Fully adjustable AFC (Air Flow Control).
- Size: diameter 24mm, height 41mm (including drip tip and 510 connection).
- Comes with two ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils of 0.1-0.16 Ohm with a Kanthal A1 net-wire in a flat design with 100% organic cotton coil (50W-100W).
Rounded ergonomic design.
The fire button is placed on the side of the mod, to activate fire just press on the mod and it will activate.
On the front you will find the big 0.96" OLED screen, where all the information about your vape is given.
To turn On Speeder, you need to click fire 5 times, when the mod is on you can lock it by pressing fire 5 times, if you want to turn to it Off, the mod has to be locked, and then you can hold fire for approx. 3 sec.
To choose the mode you want, press fire and the Up button at the same time for approx. 0.5 sec.
You will get all the security features you could expect in a mod today.
With the Speeder 200W you have the ability to choose between Variable Watt or Volt, Bypass and TC (Temperature Control), to choose between the different modes you press the Fire and Up buttons at the same time.
In Wattage mode you have a range from 1 to 200 Watts, Voltage between 0.1 to 8.4 Volt and in TC mode the range is 200°-600°F/100°-315°C, in all modes you can use coils with a resistance from 0.1 to 3.5 Ohms.
You can adjust the TCR value for your wire, or tweak the settings for the provided wire types.
With the Bypass Mode Speeder 200W will function as a mechanical mod, where all the power from the batteries are pushed to your tank, but still with the protection that Speeder 200W have.
Speeder 200W uses 2 x 18650 batteries, batteries are not included, remember to use batteries with a high Amp rating if you want to vape on low Ohms and high Wattages.
With batteries it is very important that you: Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp), make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time. Charge them together and for the same time.
The batteries are easy to replace, turn the mod Off, pull the small lock this will allow the battery door to open. pay attention to insert the batteries the correct way. (positive and negative side)
The Micro-USB port is used for firmware upgrades and charging the batteries, we recommend that you never charge batteries inside a mod if they can be removed, always use an external charger to charger your batteries.
The ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils are flat and the wire is placed in a net-design (!!!) made from Kanthal A1.
Below the net is a 100% organic cotton wick, and below this a more coarse wick material.
To change the coil you must detach the small funnel in the tank. You can then take out the coil and mount a fresh one.
ARC coils you get in the box has a resistance between 0.1 - 0.16Ohm and will work from 50 - 100W, but perform best between 80 - 85W.
The tank will hold approx. 2ml of e-juice and is quite easy to fill.
When you look at the tank from the top you will see a small funnel. It is spring loaded and when you press it down with the tip of a dropper bottle, the tank will open and you can (carefully) fill it.
This design ensures that the tank is more or less 100% leak-proof.
-if you feel you need even more protection, use the handy rubber "lid" provided. That way nothing will leave the tank before you want it to!
Important: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.
The AFC (Air Flow Control) is made up of two large air holes at the top of the tank. It will lead the air down and through the coil from the bottom before getting to the drip tip.
The drip tip is built into the top cap, so you cannot use standard 510 tips.
The tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
-and speaking of maintenance: You get a spare pyrex glass tube in the box.