Aspire - 2ml Skystar 210W Touch Screen TC Kit with Revvo
2ml Skystar 210W Touch Screen TC Kit with Revvo
Uses 2x18650 batteries. (Not included)
Skystar Revvo Kit consists of a Skystar Mod with a rounded design, touchscreen and 210W of power, and a Revvo tank with new features when it comes to coil design and operation.
- The Skystar Mod:
- 5-210 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose between kanthal, nickel, titanium or stainless steel mode.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries with at least 30 Amp (sold separately).
- Size: 91mm x 50mm x 33mm.
- The Revvo Tank:
- Innovative coil design.
- Capacity: 2 ml.
- Size: Diameter 24mm, height 41mm.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Gold plated spring loaded 510 connection.
- Variable Watt between 5W - 210W.
- Adjust power by Watts or Fahrenheit/Celcius.
- Min/max Ohm (in all Modes): 0.1 - 0.5 Ohm.
- Fire button placed above the screen.
- Bright and large 1.3" OLED touchscreen.
- 2 swipes down over the screen will let you enter the menu, where you can adjust all the settings.
- Swipe left or right to return to the start screen.
- Swipe up 2 times to adjust the Watts or the Temperature.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries. The batteries must be minimum 30 Amp, identical and have to be used and charged at the same time.
- The batteries will charge 2 Amp.
- The Micro-USB port doubles as a Firmware update port.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 91mm x 50mm x 33mm.
Revvo tank features:
- Made from stainless steel and pyrex glass.
- 510 connection.
- Capacity: 2ml.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- Top fill with a no-leak design.
- Built-in wide bore drip tip (not 510 compatible).
- Fully adjustable AFC (Air Flow Control).
- Size: diameter 24mm, height 41mm (including drip tip and 510 connection).
- Comes with two ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils of 0.1-0.16 Ohm with a Kanthal A1 net-wire in a flat design with 100% organic cotton coil (50W-100W).
The Skystar Mod:
The Skystar is a solid steel construction and has a goldplated spring loaded 510 connection that will ensure that any tank will sit flush on it.
On the front, it has a 1.3" OLED screen. The Fire button is placed right on top of this.
Below the screen is the Micro-USB port that can be used for both charging and to update the Firmware of the Mod.
Basically, there are three important things you need to know about the touch operation:
2 swipes down over the screen will let you enter the menu, where you can adjust all the settings.
Swipe left or right to return to the start screen.
Swipe up 2 times to adjust the Watts or the Temperature.
Those are the 3 keys to operate the Skystar Mod.
The Skystar uses two 18650 flat top batteries and it is recommended to use batteries of 30 Amps or higher.
The battery cover is kept in place by strong magnets, but a small slot allows you to open it easily with a finger.
Note: Batteries sold separately!
Generally, it is a good idea to use an external charger, but if you choose to charge the batteries in the Mod, the screen will keep you updated on everything you'll need to know.
The Skystar has all the safety features you will ever need.
The Skystar will let you vape between 5 - 210W, using resistance between 0.1 - 0.5 Ohm.
The Voltage Mode spans from 0.5 to 9Volt, and you can use the Mod in Bypass Mode which will make it function like a mechanical Mod -while all safety features are still fully active.
You can also choose to vape using Temperature Control (TC). This allows you to set the temperature of your coil between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape with resistance between 0.1 - 0.5 Ohm.
In TC mode you can choose between Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel wire, and you'll then need to lock your Ohm: This is easily done by swiping up twice on the screen and pressing the padlock icon.
To adjust the Watts in TC Mode, simply swipe up 2 times and choose TCR.
You can set the TCR2 (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.
The Revvo tank:
The ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils are flat and the wire is placed in a net-design (!!!) made from Kanthal A1.
Below the net is a 100% organic cotton wick, and below this a more coarse wick material.
To change the coil you must detach the small funnel in the tank. You can then take out the coil and mount a fresh one.
ARC coils you get in the box has a resistance between 0.1 - 0.16Ohm and will work from 50 - 100W, but perform best between 80 - 85W.
The tank will hold approx. 2ml of e-juice and is quite easy to fill.
When you look at the tank from the top you will see a small funnel. It is spring loaded and when you press it down with the tip of a dropper bottle, the tank will open and you can (carefully) fill it.
This design ensures that the tank is more or less 100% leak-proof.
-if you feel you need even more protection, use the handy rubber "lid" provided.
Important: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.
The AFC (Air Flow Control) is made up of two large air holes at the top of the tank. It will lead the air down and through the coil from the bottom before getting to the drip tip.
The drip tip is built into the top cap, so you cannot use standard 510 tips.
The tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
-and speaking of maintenance: You get a spare pyrex glass tube in the box.