Aspire - Skystar 210W Touch Screen TC MOD
Skystar 210W Touch Screen TC MOD
Uses 2x18650 batteries. (Not included)
- 5-210 Watt / TC: 100°-315°C (200°-600°F)
- Choose between kanthal, nickel, titanium or stainless steel mode.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries with at least 30 Amp (sold separately).
- Size: 91mm x 50mm x 33mm.
The Skystar Mod have a rounded design, a touchscreen and 210W of power.
- Quality construction of Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Gold plated spring loaded 510 connection.
- Variable Watt between 5W - 210W.
- Adjust power by Watts or Fahrenheit/Celsius.
- Min/max Ohm (in all Modes): 0.1 - 0.5 Ohm.
- Fire button placed above the screen.
- Bright and large 1.3" OLED touchscreen.
- 2 swipes down over the screen will let you enter the menu, where you can adjust all the settings.
- Swipe left or right to return to the start screen.
- Swipe up 2 times to adjust the Watts or the Temperature.
- Uses two 18650 flat top batteries. The batteries must be minimum 30 Amp, identical and have to be used and charged at the same time.
- The batteries will charge 2 Amp.
- The Micro-USB port doubles as a Firmware update port.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 91mm x 50mm x 33mm.
The Skystar Mod:
The Skystar is a solid steel construction and has a gold-plated spring loaded 510 connection that will ensure that any tank will sit flush on it.
On the front, it has a 1.3" OLED screen. The Fire button is placed right on top of this.
Below the screen is the Micro-USB port that can be used for both charging and to update the Firmware of the Mod.
Basically, there are three important things you need to know about the touch operation:
2 swipes down over the screen will let you enter the menu, where you can adjust all the settings.
Swipe left or right to return to the start screen.
Swipe up 2 times to adjust the Watts or the Temperature.
Those are the 3 keys to operate the Skystar Mod.
The Skystar uses two 18650 flat top batteries and it is recommended to use batteries of 30 Amps or higher.
The battery cover is kept in place by strong magnets, but a small slot allows you to open it easily with a finger.
Note: Batteries sold separately!
Generally, it is a good idea to use an external charger, but if you choose to charge the batteries in the Mod, the screen will keep you updated on everything you'll need to know.
The Skystar has all the safety features you will ever need.
The Skystar will let you vape between 5 - 210W, using resistance between 0.1 - 0.5 Ohm.
The Voltage Mode spans from 0.5 to 9Volt, and you can use the Mod in Bypass Mode which will make it function like a mechanical Mod -while all safety features are still fully active.
You can also choose to vape using Temperature Control (TC). This allows you to set the temperature of your coil between 100°-315°C (200°-600°F) and vape with resistance between 0.1 - 0.5 Ohm.
In TC mode you can choose between Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel wire, and you'll then need to lock your Ohm: This is easily done by swiping up twice on the screen and pressing the padlock icon.
To adjust the Watts in TC Mode, simply swipe up 2 times and choose TCR.
You can set the TCR2 (Temperature Co-efficient of Resistance) and thereby adjust your vaping-setting with millimetre precision according to your wire.