Aspire - 2ml Revvo Mini Subohm Tank
Aspire Revvo Mini SubOhm Tank
Aspires Revvo Mini subohm tank is a slim version of the Revvo ARC tank, it has a diameter of 22mm so it will fit almost every mod on the market.
It still uses the ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coil system and the top fill-system.
- Innovative coil design.
- Easy to use filling-system.
- Capacity: 2 ml.
- Size: Diameter 22mm, height 42mm.
- Made from stainless steel and pyrex glass.
- 510 connection.
- Capacity: 2ml.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- Top fill with a no-leak design.
- Built-in wide bore drip tip (not 510 compatible).
- Fully adjustable AFC (Air Flow Control).
- Size: diameter 22mm, height 42mm (including drip tip and 510 connection).
- Comes with two Mini (Aspire Radial Coil) coils of 0.1-0.16 Ohm with a Kanthal A1 net-wire in a flat design with 100% organic cotton coil (50W-100W).
The Revvo Mini tank:
The ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils are flat and the "wire" is placed in a net-design made from Kanthal A1.
Below the net is a 100% organic cotton wick, and below this a coarser wick material.
To change the coil, you must detach the small funnel in the tank. You can then take out the coil and mount a fresh one.
The two Mini coils you get in the box has a approx. resistance of 0.23/0.28Ohm and will work from 55 to 65W.
The tank will hold approx. 2ml of e-juice and is quite easy to fill.
When you look at the tank from the top you will see a small funnel. It is spring loaded and when you press it down with the tip of a dropper bottle, the tank will open and you can (carefully) fill it.
This design ensures that the tank is more or less 100% leak-proof.
-if you feel you need even more protection, use the handy rubber "lid" provided.
Important: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.
The AFC (Air Flow Control) is made up of 3 large air holes at the top of the tank. It leads the air to the coil and up through the drip tip.
The drip tip is built into the top cap, so you cannot use standard 510 drip tips.
The tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
-and speaking of maintenance: You get a spare pyrex glass tube in the box.