Aspire - 2ml Revvo ARC Subohm Tank
Aspire Revvo ARC SubOhm Tank
Featuring a brand new coil design, called ARC (Aspire Radial Coil), and a new fill-system.
- New coil design.
- Easy to use filling-system.
- Capacity: 2 ml.
- Size: Diameter 24mm, height 41mm.
- Made from stainless steel and pyrex glass.
- 510 connection.
- Capacity: 2ml.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- Top fill with an innovative no-leak design.
- Built-in wide bore drip tip (not 510 compatible).
- Fully adjustable AFC (Air Flow Control).
- Size: diameter 24mm, height 41mm (including drip tip and 510 connection).
- Comes with two ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils of 0.1-0.16 Ohm with a Kanthal A1 net-wire in a flat design with 100% organic cotton coil (50W-100W).
The Revvo ARC tank:
The ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coils are flat and the wire is placed in a net-design (!!!) made from Kanthal A1.
Below the net is a 100% organic cotton wick, and below this a more coarse wick material.
To change the coil you must detach the small funnel in the tank. You can then take out the coil and mount a fresh one.
ARC coils you get in the box has a resistance between 0.1 - 0.16Ohm and will work from 50 - 100W, but perform best between 80 - 85W.
The tank will hold approx. 2ml of e-juice and is quite easy to fill.
When you look at the tank from the top you will see a small funnel. It is spring loaded and when you press it down with the tip of a dropper bottle, the tank will open and you can (carefully) fill it.
This design ensures that the tank is more or less 100% leak-proof.
-if you feel you need even more protection, use the handy rubber "lid" provided. That way nothing will leave the tank before you want it to!
Important: Please ensure that your coil is totally soaked in liquid before you use it. Failure to do so will result in the cotton in the coil dry-burning and will ruin the coil.
The AFC (Air Flow Control) is made up of two large air holes at the top of the tank. It will lead the air down and through the coil from the bottom before getting to the drip tip.
The drip tip is built into the top cap, so you cannot use standard 510 tips.
The tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
-and speaking of maintenance: You get a spare pyrex glass tube in the box.