Asmodus - Asmodus Minikin 2 180W TC Touch Screen Box Mod - Special Colors
Asmodus Minikin 2 180W TC Touch Screen Box Mod - Special Colors
Uses 2x18650 (Batteries not included)
The Minikin V2 by Asmodus features a touch screen and a USB port for firmware upgrades and an ergonomic design.
- LED touch screen.
- Variable Wattage from 5W - 180W.
- Resistance from: 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Temperature control: 100 - 300°C / 212 - 572°F (5 - 120Watt).
- Nickel, Titanium, SS304, SS316 and SS317 in TC mode.
The Minikin V2 can deliver up to 180W in wattage mode and 120W in temperature mode, it is a dual 18650 battery mod, that despite the dual batteries is small and compact.
- Solid steel construction.
- Variable Wattage from 5 - 180W.
- Temperature control: 100 - 300°C / 212 - 572°F.
- Variable Wattage in TC mode from 5 - 120W.
- Will run resistances from 0.1 - 2.5 Ohm.
- Output Max 40A, 7.5V.
- Chip: GX 180 HT.
- Bright LED touch screen.
- Spring-loaded 510 connection.
- 5 click to turn the Mod On/Off.
- Everything else is done by the touch screen.
- Screen is locked automaticly.
- Swipe down to adjust settings/change mode.
- Low Ohm protection.
- Atomizer short circuit protection.
- High/Low Voltage protection.
- Reverse battery protection.
- Uses two flat top 18650 batteries. (30 Amp or more is recommended)
- Micro-USB port for upgrading the firmware.
- It is not recommended to charge the batteries in Minikin V2, use an external charger instead.
- Size: 38mm x 41mm x 80mm.
The Minikin V2 has an ergonomic design with rounded edges. On top of the mod you see a 510 connector with a spring loaded pin that will give you both maximum conductivity and ensure that most of your tanks will sit 100% flush. You can use atomizers with a diameter up to 25mm.
The GX 180 HT chip will kick off up to 180W in power/Wattage Mode, and between 0.1 and 2.5 Ohm in all modes.
Both the large Fire button and LED screen are on the front of the box. To turn Minikin On and Off you press the fire button 5 times, all other adjustments are done through the touch screen.
Under operation the screen is locked so you are not adjusting anything when vaping, to unlock the screen swipe your finger down over the screen, it is now unlocked and you can adjust as you please.
The Minikin V2 features TC vaping as well as normal Wattage.
In TC mode you can go from 100 - 300°C / 212 - 572°F and you can even control your Wattage, in TC mode you can adjust Wattage from 5 to 120.
You can choose between Nickel, Titanium, SS304, SS316 and SS317 Modes, besides that you also have the option to use TCR and TFR this will give you endless options for what type of wire you want to use in TC mode.
When using TC mode, you have to lock your Ohms of the coil you are using. It is important that Minikin V2 has a reference resistance when the temperature is to be calculated.
Batteries and Firmware:
Minikin V2 uses two 18650 flat top battery that has to be at least 30 Amp to get maximum performance from the Mod.
NOTE: When using a mod with dual battery configuration, always get 2 new batteries of same brand, with the same mAh rating and Amp limit, always use them together and charge them at the same time.
You can charge the batteries through the Micro-USB port that is placed under LED screen, but it is not recommended that you do, please use an external charger to ensure 100% correct charge of the batteries.
The Micro-USB port is also used for firmware upgrades, so you are sure you always have the option to get the latest update.