Wismec Sinous V80 MOD
Light As a Feather!
Uses 1x18650 (Battery not included)
Wismec have made this light weight mod called Sinuous V80, it driven by one 18650 battery and can deliver up to 80 Watts of power. Sinuous V80 is a really ergonomic and light mod as it is made primarely of Polycarbonate to keep the weight at an abselute minimum.
- Max output 80Watt.
- Can be used in: Watt, Bypass and temperature controle.
- Uses one 18650 battery. (Battery not included)
- Size: 81mm x 34mm x 27mm.
The sci-fi styled Wismec Sinuous V80 mod, is with the Polycarbonate body and centred 510 connector that lets you use tanks up to 26mm in diameter, a stunning mod for your vaping collection.
- Made of Polycarbonate, Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Output: 1-80W.
- Min/max Ohm in Power and ByPass mode from 0.05 to 3.5 Ohm.
- Temperature control on Ni, Ti, SS og custom TCR på andre typer tråd.
- Temperature: 100°-300°C (200°-600°F)
- Min/max Ohm in temperature control: 0.05 to 1.5 Ohm.
- Bright and clear 0.91" OLED screen.
- Centred 510 connector, with spring-loaded centre pin.
- Ability to use tanks up to 26mm in diameter.
- Bruger 1x18650. (Batteri medfølger ikke)
- Micro-USB port for charging and updating firmware.
- Ability to charge with 2 Amp.
- 5 click On/Off.
- 3 clicks to change between modes.
- 10 second cut off.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- Low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 81mm x 34mm x 27mm.
Wismec have achieved to make a rather small and ultra-light weight mod as the body of the mod is made of Polycarbonate, top and bottom is made of Steel and the 510 connector of Stainless Steel. A really cool feature is that the front of Sinuous V80 is clear so you have a good view of the chipset.
On the front you find a well-placed fire button, a bright 0.91" OLED screen and the 2 adjustment buttons. Wismec have made the 510 connector centred to let you use atomizers with a diameter of 26mm without any overhang.
As we know from a lot of other mods you press the fire button 5 times to turn Sinuous V80 On/Off. To change between the different modes, press fire button 3 times.
If you want to lock the adjustment buttons to avoid changing any settings accidently, press and hold both adjustment buttons, the same to unlock them again.
To turn Stealth Mode On/Off press Fire and "Down" button at the same time, now you can vape in the dark and not light up as a Christmas tree.
6 Different modes:
Sinuous V80 have 6 different modes to choose from:
VW (Variable Wattage) for "normal vaping" with for example Kanthal wire.
TC-TI (Temperature Control Titanium) allows for the use of Titanium wire.
TC-Ni (Temperature Control Nickel) allows you to use Nickel wire.
TC-SS (Temperature Control Stainless 316 Steel) allows you to use Stainless 316 Steel wire.
TCR (Temperature Control where you set the wire coefficient yourself) allows you to use other types of wire for vaping.
Bypass mode where Sinuous V80 works like a mechanical Mod and you get direct power from the battery, and the power will drop alongside the battery drainage.
Battery and firmware:
Sinuous V80 uses one 18650 battery (Not included) that have a minimum of 25Amp, you have the option of charging the battery with 2Amp through the Micro-USB port. We always recommend that you charge the battery in an external charger to make sure that the battery is charged 100% correct.
Sinuous V80 is packed with features, but as we know the technology moves fast, and that is why the Micro-USB port also is used for updating the chipset in your Sinuous V80. This will ensure that you will always have the latest features right at hand.
NOTE: The tank shown in the video is not included, this purchase is only for the Sinuous V80 mod
No customer reviews for the moment.