Aspire Speeder 200W BoksMOD
Style and Power
Uses 2x18650 (Batteries not included)
Aspire have made this really stylish and beautiful Speeder 200W Mod, as the name suggests it is a power mod that can go all the way up to 200Watts.
- Output from 1 to 200 Watt.
- Dual battery setup. (Batteries not included in the kit)
- Ability to vape in: Wattage, Voltage, Bypass and TC/TCR mode.
The Speeder 200W mod have lots of power, good features and an ergonomic design, this mod is for every one that just want a stylish mod, as no one says you have to use all 200Watts.
- Speeder 200W mod:
- Variable Watt: 1 - 200W.
- Volt Output: 0.1 - 8.4V.
- In TC mode you can adjust between: 200°-600°F/100°-315°C.
- Choose between Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wires.
- The option to adjust the TCR value if needed.
- Speeder allow you to use from 0.1 - 3.5 Ohm coils.
- Big 0.96" OLED screen.
- The screen auto rotates.
- Easy battery changes through the bottom.
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries. (Not included)
- Can be charged with 2 Amp, we always recommend not charging batteries in the mod but always use an external charger.
- The firmware can be upgraded if needed.
- 5 klicks on fire to turn Speeder on.
- When Speeder 200W is on you can klick 5 times on fire to lock the mod, if you want to turn it Off you have to hold fire for 3 sec. when it is locked.
- Press Fire and Op buttons at the same time to choose the mode you want.
- 3 klicks on fire to turn stealth mode On/Off.
- Adjustable (5 to 15 sec.) Cut-Off protection.
- Reversed pole protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low resistance/ohm protection.
- High/low Voltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Size: 31mm x 46mm x 88mm.
With Speeder 200W you will get a mod with a powerful chip, that will satisfy most vapers with the power and features it provides and the rounded ergonomic design.
When you look at the mod, you might wonder where the fire button is placed, Aspire have made it hidden on the side of the mod, to activate fire just press on the mod and it will activate.
On the front you will find the big 0.96" OLED screen, where all the information about your vape is given.
To turn On Speeder, you need to click fire 5 times, when the mod is on you can lock it by pressing fire 5 times, if you want to turn to it Off, the mod has to be locked, and then you can hold fire for approx. 3 sec.
To choose the mode you want, press fire and the Op button at the same time for approx. 0.5 sec.
You will of course get all the security features you could expect in a mod today.
With the Speeder 200W you have the ability to choose between Variable Watt or Volt, Bypass and TC (Temperature Control), to choose between the different modes you press the Fire and Up buttons at the same time.
In Wattage mode you have a range from 1 to 200 Watts, Voltage between 0.1 to 8.4 Volt and in TC mode the range is 200°-600°F/100°-315°C, in all modes you can use coils with a resistance from 0.1 to 3.5 Ohms.
For those that want more advanced experience, you can adjust the TCR value for your wire, or tweak the settings for the provided wire types to get the perfect experience.
With the Bypass Mode Speeder 200W will function as a mechanical mod, where all the power from the batteries are pushed to your tank, but still with the protection that Speeder 200W have.
Speeder 200W uses 2 x 18650 batteries, batteries are not included, we recommend Sony VTC4 if you want to vape on low Ohms and high Wattages.
With batteries it is very important that you: Get two new, strong batteries (minimum 30 Amp), make sure they are identical (same brand, same mAh and Amp limit).
Only to use them together and at the same time. Charge them together and for the same time.
The batteries are easy to replace, turn the mod Off, pull the small lock this will allow the battery door to open. pay attention to insert the batteries the correct way. (positive and negative side)
The Micro-USB port is used for firmware upgrades and charging the batteries, we recommend that you never charge batteries inside a mod if they can be removed, always use an external charger to charger your batteries.
No customer reviews for the moment.